CCSP Certification Prep Course
This course is the most comprehensive review of cloud security concepts and industry best practices covering the six domains of the (ISC)2 Common Body of Knowledge (CBK). You will gain knowledge in identifying the types of controls necessary to administer various levels of confidentiality, integrity, and availability, with regard to securing data in the cloud. You will identify the virtual and physical components of the cloud infrastructure with regard to risk management analysis, including tools and techniques necessary for maintaining a secure cloud infrastructure. You will gain an understanding in cloud software assurance and validation, utilizing secure software, and the controls necessary for developing secure cloud environments. You will identify privacy issues and audit processes utilized within a cloud environment, including auditing controls, assurance issues, and the specific reporting attributes.
- Facilitated Training
- Exam Voucher
- » Anyone whose position requires CCSP certification
- » Individuals whose responsibilities involve procuring, securing, and managing cloud environments or purchased cloud services
Back to Top
- » Recommended: CISSP Certification Prep
- » Experienced information security professionals with at least five years of IT experience, including three years of information security and at least one year of cloud security experience.
Back to Top
- » Architectural concepts and design requirements
- » Cloud data security
- » Cloud platform and infrastructure security
- » Cloud application security
- » Operations
- » Legal and compliance
Back to Top
- Architecture Concepts and Design Requirements
- Cloud Computing Concepts
- Cloud Reference Architecture
- Security Concepts Relevant to Cloud Computing
- Design Principles of Secure Cloud Computing
- Trusted Cloud Services
- Cloud Data Security
- Cloud Data Lifecycle
- Design and Implement Cloud Data Storage Architectures
- Design and Apply Data Security Strategies and Implement Data Discovery and Classification Technologies
- Design and Implement Data Rights Management
- Design and Implement Relevant Jurisdictional Data Protections for Personally Identifiable Information (PIN)
- Plan and Implement Data Retention, Deletion, and Archiving Policies
- Design and Implement Auditability, Traceability, and Accountability of Data Events
- Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
- Cloud Infrastructure Components
- Risks Associated to Cloud Infrastructure
- Design and Plan Security Controls
- Plan Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Management
- Cloud Application Security
- Need for Training and Awareness in Application Security
- Cloud Software Assurance and Validation
- Use Verified Secure Software
- Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) Process
- Apply the Software Development Life-Cycle
- Specifics of Cloud Application Architecture
- Design Appropriate Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solutions
- Support the Planning Process for the Data Center Design
- Implement and Build Physical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Run Physical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Manage Physical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Build Logical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Run Logical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Manage Logical Infrastructure for Cloud Environment
- Ensure Compliance with Regulations and Controls (ITIL, ISO/IEC 20000-I)
- Conduct Risk Assessment to Logical and Physical Infrastructure
- Collection, Acquisition, and Preservation of Digital Evidence
- Manage Communication with Relevant Parties
- Legal and Compliance
- Legal Requirements and Unique Risks within the Cloud Environment
- Privacy Issues, Including Jurisdictional Variation
- Audit Process, Methodologies, and Required Adaptions for a Cloud Environment
- Implications of Cloud to Enterprise Risk Management
- Outsourcing and Cloud Contract Design
- Execute Vendor Management
Back to Top
- » CCSP Exam : Certified Cloud Security Professional
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Academic and corporate trainer with over 2000 hours of instruction delivered on security awareness, CISSP, Security+, Safety, core Microsoft courses, MS Exchange and MS ISA server.
- Conducted over 200 security reviews in support of financial audits, policy reviews and network vulnerability assessments.
- Bachelors Degree in Security Management with a Concentration in Information Security from American Military University along with CISSP, CAP and several CompTIA, Microsoft, ISACA certifications.
Donald is a security professional with a wide range of experience from physical security to a concentration in information security. He is the Information Systems & Security Director for a consulting firm. His clients include local municipalities, non-profits, corporations and federal government agencies, specializing in a wide array of compliance programs and security assessments such as PCI DSS, FISMA, COBIT and ISO17799.
Donald is also a trainer and speaker on security topics and has served on various advisory committees and as a subject matter expert in information technology and security. He has over 15 years of experience in the security field as well as more than 2000 hours of instruction delivered on security awareness, CISSP, Security+, Safety, core Microsoft courses and MS ISA server. In addition to that, Donald is the President and Chairmen for the Brentwood Veterans Memorial Building and Commandant for the Delta Diablo Det. 1155 Marine Corps League.
- Over 32 years of experience as well as 18 certifications, including Cisco, CompTIA, and Microsoft.
- Strong background, with web development & design of infrastructure for companies such as AT&T, Sports Illustrated, and Toys R Us.
- Specialist in applying process and finding solutions to solve them in addition to training people in the skills to manage the process and meet goals.
Jayson is a talented and valued Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) with over 32 years of IT experience. Along with web development & design of infrastructure for companies such as AT&T, Sports Illustrated, and Toys R Us, he holds several IT certifications. He is a CCDA, CCNA, Security+ certified, MCDBA, and MCSE to name a few.
Jayson's focus is on finding solutions to problems and applying process to solve them. He instructs professionals in the skills to manage the process and meet goals, which makes him a respected trainer at NetCom Learning.
- More than 14 years of experience as a Security Subject Matter Expert as well as black belt in a variety of martial arts.
- Numerous Challenge Coins from the US Government including the US Army, and the Criminal Investigation Command.
- Much acclaimed instructor at NetCom Learning, with evaluation scores of 8.8 out of 9.
Larry is a unique instructor and IT security expert. If you sit in one of his classes you might get the feeling of being in a martial arts class - That's exactly how Larry wants it! "The principles behind IT security are the same as those in a variety of martial arts," Larry says. In addition to teaching IT security for over 14 years, he has practiced martial arts since he was 13 years old and holds black belts in multiple disciplines including Tai Chi, Kung Fu, and Kick Boxing. "All of these techniques are like tools for different types of attacks," Larry explains.
Larry's excellence in certification training and passion for IT security has earned him numerous Challenge Coins from the US Government including the US Army, and the Criminal Investigation Command. He is also a much acclaimed instructor at NetCom Learning, with evaluation scores of 8.8 out of 9.
- Owner of ELearning Development company that focuses on design, security education services and development.
- Globally recognized instructor of engineers and executives from the private sector, civilian government, and DoD.
- Consultant experience focusing on security architecture, instructional design, curriculum development, and training delivery.
Hackmeyer has a bachelor's and master's degree from Florida State University. "Hack", as he likes to be called, is currently the owner of thesecurity education services company CyberCrocodile. For nearly 6 years, CyberCrocodile has focused on delivering live instructional courses focused on CISSP, Security+ and customized vendor specific security solutions.
Prior to forming CyberCrocodile, Hack spent nearly a decade as a security systems engineer for companies such as: Intermedia Communications, Riptech, Symantec, and Websense. John has experience in architecting security solutions for govern- ment agencies, DoD and global fortune 500 companies.
Mr. Hackmeyer is also the creator of popular and effective educational methodology Conceptual Linking.
Back to Top