Accessing SAP Data using SAP Work Manager 6.2 [MOBILE PLATFORM 3.0 SP05_MOB310v15]
In this course, you will learn how to implement a typical SAP Work Manager 6.2 to access SAP data to meet the needs of mobile applications built on the SAP Agentry component of SAP Mobile Platform 3.0. This course delivers a sophisticated skill set for developers currently comfortable with SAP Mobile Platform metadata driven apps paradigm, concepts, development tools, and server configurations, as well as ABAP programming. This course builds on the knowledge gained from the MOB300 course, which is a prerequisite to this course. If participants are not conversant in ABAP programming, it is essential that they also attend both BC400 and BC401 to understand and deliver an end-to-end solution.
- » Developer
- » Developer consultant
- » Technology consultant
Back to Top
- » MOB01, MOB300, BC400 ABAP Workbench Foundations, BC401 ABAP Objects
- » Expert level understanding and practical experience in object-oriented development and design
- » Expert SAP ABAP programming experience
- » Knowledge of JAVA
Back to Top
- » SAP Work Manager 6.2 components and interactions
- » SAP Mobile Platform Server basics
- » Mobile Application architecture
- » SAP Work Manager landscapes
- » SAP Agentry clients
- » Install the SAP Agentry Editor
- » Install, configure and deploy SAP Work Manager and components
- » Standard end-to-end and mobile business processes
- » Configure Mobile integration
- » Communicate between a mobile application and the SAP system
- » Change Detection Layer Administration Component
- » Business Logic Layer and fetches
- » Debug an application
- » Apply project staging standards
- » Transactions to transfer data to and from an application
- » Code a transaction's Data Transfer Logic
- » Modify SAP Agentry object hierarchies
- » Create a transaction's user interface and publish a transaction
- » Advanced functionality for mobile applications
- » Advanced functionality for mobile applications using SAP Work Manager 6.2
Back to Top
- Introduction to SAP Work Manager
- Describing SAP Work Manager Components and Their Interactions
- Describing SAP Mobile Platform Server Basics
- Describing SAP Agentry Clients
- Describing the SAP Agentry Editor
- Describing Mobile Application Architecture
- Describing SAP Work Manager Landscapes
- Installation and Configuration
- Installing SAP Work Manager Components
- Deploying SAP Work Manager
- Installing and Configuring the Mobile Application Test Environment
- Verifying Data in the Test Environment
- Installing and Configuring SAP Agentry Editor
- Setting up the Mobile Application Development Environment
- Standard and Mobile SAP Work Manager Processes
- Describing Standard End-to-End Processes
- Describing Mobile Business Processes
- Mobile Integration Configuration
- Configuring Mobile Integration
- Synchronizing a Complex Table without Exchange Data
- Mobile Integration Components
- Communicating between a Mobile Application and the SAP System
- Changing Data Display with Filters
- Configuring the Integration Layer
- Configuring Business Application Programming Interface (BAPI) Wrappers
- Creating Integration Components for Data Table Synchronization
- Creating Integration Components for Complex Table Synchronization
- Creating Integration Components for Transaction Synchronization
- Creating Integration Components for Push Synchronization
- Change Detection Layer Administration Component
- Configuring Change Detection Layer Parameters
- Configuring Enhancement Framework Implementation (EFI) Parameters
- Change Detection Layer and the Exchange of Data
- Synchronizing Mobile Application Data Using the Exchange Data Model
- Verifying Changes to a Database
- Creating an Exchange Data Table Object
- Creating EFI Assignments
- Assigning an Exchange Object to a Mobile Data Object
- Creating Exchange Table Objects
- The Business Logic Layer and Fetches
- Fetching Data with Fetch Processing Objects
- Analyzing Fetch Business Requirements
- Creating Fetch SAP Objects
- Preparing the BAPI for a Fetch
- Coding Fetch Java Logic
- Creating SAP Agentry Objects
- Mobile Application Development
- Debugging an Application
- Applying Project Staging Standards
- The Business Logic Layer and Transactions
- Using Transactions to Transfer Data to and from an Application
- Coding a Transaction's Data Transfer Logic
- Modifying SAP Agentry Object Hierarchies
- Creating a Transaction's User Interface
- Publishing a Transaction
- Advanced Functionality for Mobile Applications
- Using Advanced Functionality for Mobile Applications in SAP Work Manager
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Expert in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Visio, and Access as well as Adobe Graphic and Web Designer (InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Flash Catalyst)
- Holds an A.A.S in Graphic Design as well as various Awards and Affiliations, including MCT, MCP, MCAS, and Office 2007 Master.
- Senior Lead Trainer for over 10 years.
Charles is a Technical Trainer & Instructional Designer for over 10 years. He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer and dedicates himself to Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Visio, and Access. He is also an Adobe specialist and holds a degree in Graphic Design.
Charles is well known for his high evaluation scores, achieving 8.75 out of 9 on a regular basis, teaching in one-on-one, instructor-led, and web-based environments; one of the reasons for his high evaluation is his expertise in increasing personnel performance by developing and implementing programs constructed from the job task analysis process. Charles currently teaches Adobe Graphic and Web Designer, and Microsoft Office Specialist courses at NetCom Learning.
- More than 14 years of experience as a Security Subject Matter Expert as well as black belt in a variety of martial arts.
- Numerous Challenge Coins from the US Government including the US Army, and the Criminal Investigation Command.
- Much acclaimed instructor at NetCom Learning, with evaluation scores of 8.8 out of 9.
Larry is a unique instructor and IT security expert. If you sit in one of his classes you might get the feeling of being in a martial arts class - That's exactly how Larry wants it! "The principles behind IT security are the same as those in a variety of martial arts," Larry says. In addition to teaching IT security for over 14 years, he has practiced martial arts since he was 13 years old and holds black belts in multiple disciplines including Tai Chi, Kung Fu, and Kick Boxing. "All of these techniques are like tools for different types of attacks," Larry explains.
Larry's excellence in certification training and passion for IT security has earned him numerous Challenge Coins from the US Government including the US Army, and the Criminal Investigation Command. He is also a much acclaimed instructor at NetCom Learning, with evaluation scores of 8.8 out of 9.
- Microsoft Office Specialist with over 14 years of training experience.
- Expert in the IT industry, working in the IT field since 1986.
- Highly rated instructor with an all-time average evaluation score of 8.7 out of 9.
Paul is Subject Matter Expert specializing in the Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint end-user technologies with more than 25 years of practical experience in the IT industry. He is also a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) with over 14 years of training experience.
A sought-after instructor and eternal favorite among students, his instructor feedback scores are among the industry's highest at 8.7 out of 9.0. As a trainer, his knowledge and passion for the subject matter as well as his personable nature, excellent communications skills and sense of humor are implicit in every class. NetCom Learning is proud to have Paul on our roster of IT geniuses.
Back to Top