Autodesk AutoCAD 2016 Advanced
AutoCAD 2016 Advanced introduces advanced techniques and teaches you to be proficient in your use of the AutoCAD software. This is done by teaching you how to recognize the best tool for the task, the best way to use that tool, and how to create new tools to accomplish tasks more efficiently.
- » Advanced Text Objects
- » Working with Tables
- » Defining dynamic blocks and attributes
- » Outputting and publishing files for review
- » Collaboration and automation tools
- » Creating, publishing, and customizing sheet sets
- » Managing Layers
- » CAD Management and System Setup
- » Enhancing productivity by customizing the AutoCAD interface
- » Using macros and custom routines
Back to Top
- Advanced Text Objects
- Annotation Scale Overview
- Using Fields
- Controlling the Draw Order
- Working with Tables
- Working with Linked Tables
- Creating Table Styles
- Advanced Annotation
- Dynamic Blocks
- Working with Dynamic Blocks
- Creating Dynamic Block Definitions
- Dynamic Block Authoring Tools
- Additional Visibility Options
- Inserting Blocks with Attributes
- Editing Attribute Values
- Defining Attributes
- Redefining Blocks with Attributes
- Extracting Attributes
- Projects - Advanced Blocks & Attributes
- Output and Publishing
- Output For Electronic Review
- Autodesk Design Review
- Publishing Drawing Sets
- Other Tools for Collaboration
- Cloud Collaboration and 2D Automation
- Connecting to the Cloud
- Sharing Drawings in the Cloud
- Attach Navisworks Files
- Attach BIM 360 Glue Models
- Introduction to Sheet Sets
- Overview of Sheet Sets
- Creating Sheet Sets
- Creating Sheets in Sheet Sets
- Adding Views to Sheets
- Importing Layouts to Sheet Sets
- Publishing & Customizing Sheet Sets
- Transmitting and Archiving Sheet Sets
- Publishing Sheet Sets
- Customizing Sheet Sets
- Custom Blocks for Sheet Sets
- Projects - Sheet Sets
- Managing Layers
- Working in the Layer Properties Manager
- Creating Layer Filters
- Setting Layer States
- CAD Standards
- CAD Standards Concepts
- Configuring Standards
- Checking Standards
- Layer Translator
- System Setup
- Options Dialog Box
- System Variables
- Dynamic Input Settings
- Drawing Utilities
- Managing Plotters
- Plot Styles
- Introduction to Customization
- Why Customize?
- Creating a Custom Workspace
- Customizing the User Interface
- Using the Customize User Interface (CUI) Dialog Box
- Customizing the Ribbon
- Customizing the Quick Access Toolbar
- Customizing Menus
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Macros & Custom Routines
- Custom Commands and Macros
- Running Scripts
- Action Recorder
- Editing Action Macros
- Loading Custom Routines
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Highly-skilled Autodesk Certified Instructor; working with Autodesk Softwares since 1993.
- Expert in AutoCAD, Autodesk 3DS, Autodesk Revit, Mechanical Desktop, Inventor, and Architectural Desktop.
- Authored course materials for numerous Autodesk courses.
Joseph is an Autodesk Certified Instructor specializing in developing and teaching Autodesk courses, with a working knowledge of such products as AutoCAD, Autodesk 3DS, Autodesk Revit, Mechanical Desktop, Inventor, and Architectural Desktop.
In addition to teaching and developing courses for the past 10 years, Joseph has authored course materials for many AutoDesk courses. He is also well versed in Inventor 8 and 9.
Joseph demonstrates a straightforward, down-to-earth teaching style in order to reach students at widely differing levels of expertise. His extensive product knowledge and exuberant teaching style makes Joseph a consistently highly rated instructor at NetCom Learning.
- Autodesk authority. Subject Matter Expert specializing in AutoCAD, Revit, 3D, and other Autodesk softwares with over 25 years of experience.
- More than 21 years of experience as a trainer.
- Highly rated instructor with all-time average student evaluation score of 8.7 out of 9.
Roger is an Autodesk Certified Instructor with over 25 years of experience working with challenging projects in the management and support in Revit BIM, AutoCAD and 3DS Max Systems Applications for numerous Architectural and Interior Design Firms, Construction, Engineering and Manufacturing Companies. He is proficient in Advanced Visualization Design and is a specialist with analysis, customization, management and optimization of BIM Revit, AutoCAD and 3DS Max for best practices and standards procedures. Roger has been able to support and assist many firms in the field of Architectural Design in the past 20 years.
Roger is also a CTT+ certified, with a Bachelors degree in Computer Programming
and also holds a New York University Certification. In addition, he has also been an
instructor since 1990 with proven on-site and online training expertise.
Back to Top