Implementing and Configuring Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud v4.0 - IAC (Data Center)
Implementing and Configuring Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud (IAC) 4.0 is an instructor-led, lab-based, hands-on training course that covers the installation, configuration, and customization of Cisco IAC Release 4.0.
You review the components, features, and functions of the Cisco IAC 4.0 solution architecture and identify the hardware and software prerequisites needed to implement the solution. Hands-on labs allow you to install the base software products that are the basic elements of the Cisco IAC solution and then deploy and configure Cisco IAC 4.0. End-to-end testing, basic troubleshooting, and best-practice customization of the product are also covered.
This course combines lecture materials and hands-on labs throughout to help ensure that you are able to successfully install and configure the Cisco IAC 4.0 solution.
- » Cisco channel partners
- » Cisco implementation partners
- » Cisco Advanced Services implementation teams who install, configure, and enhance Cisco IAC 4.0.
Back to Top
- » Recognize the components, features, and functions of the Cisco IAC 4.0 solution architecture
- » Describe the Cisco IAC 4.0 hardware and software prerequisites
- » Install Cisco Prime Service Catalog, Cisco Process Orchestrator, and Cisco Server Provisioner
- » Deploy and configure Cisco IAC 4.0
- » Describe Cisco best practices for enhancing Cisco IAC 4.0
- » Configure enhancements approved by Cisco to Cisco IAC 4.0, such as style sheets customization and directory integration
- » Perform end-to-end testing and troubleshooting of Cisco IAC 4.0
- » Perform, and train customers to perform, basic Cisco IAC system and site administration
Back to Top
- Module 1: Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud (IAC) Topology and Architecture, and Cisco IAC 4.0 Demonstration
- Module 2: Detailed Review of Cisco IAC 4.0 Hardware and Software Prerequisites
- Module 3: Installing Cisco IAC Software: Cisco Prime Service Catalog, Cisco Process Orchestrator, and Cisco IAC Network Management Appliance
- Module 4: Configuring Cisco IAC 4.0
- Module 5: Tenant Management
- Module 6: IAC 4.0 Capabilities: Virtual Data Center and Virtual Machine Provisioning Services
- Module 7: Cisco IAC Enhancements
- Module 8: Administering Cisco IAC
- Lab Outline
- Lab 1: A. Creating Virtual Machines Demo
- Lab 2: A. Reviewing Hardware and Software Prerequisites
- Lab 3: A. Installing and Configuring Cisco Process Orchestration and Automation Packs
- B. Apply Patches
- Lab 4: A. Deploying Cisco IAC Services and Portlets
- B. Installing the Cisco IAC Patches
- C. Running the Cisco IAC Configuration Wizard
- Lab 5: A. Adding Organizations
- B. Adding Tenants
- C. Adding Users
- Lab 6: A. Creating a Virtual Data Center
- B. Provisioning Virtual Machines
- C. Provisioning Networks
- Lab 7: A. Adjusting Standards, Approvals and Email Templates
- B. Modifying Portlet Text
- C. Configuring Directory Integration
- D. Customizing the Portal Style Sheet
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Networking expert with several Cisco certifications, including CCENT, CCNA, CCDA, CCSI, and CCVP.
- Has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
- Average rating of 8.75 out of 9 on student evaluation reports.
David has been in the Networking field for the past eleven years and holds several Cisco certifications. He has been an instructor since 2005 and has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
David is an extremely enthusiastic trainer with a raw passion towards teaching and delivering Cisco information and takes great pride in his career as an instructor, which has lead him to develop and deliver the class in his own unique way; very professional and knowledgeable, yet pleasant and enjoyable. His classes have a high passing rate for students taking certification exams, and averages 8.75 out of 9 on evaluation reports.
- Over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer.
- An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, as well as select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
- High-skilled and acclaimed instructor. Has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning.
Michael has over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer. An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, Michael also teaches select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
Michael's dedication and passion for teaching is unmatched. He has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning since 2006 and his evaluation scores average 8.7 out of 9.
- Bachelors and Masters in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania, in addition to several IT certifications.
- Over 20 years of experience in the IT industry; background ranges from engineering, administration and escalation support in networks.
William is a highly-skilled IT professional with Bachelors and Masters Degree in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania. He has been working in the IT industry for over 20 years, with experience in engineering, administration and escalation support in networks ranging from small to large scale complex enterprise environments.
As a Cisco and CompTIA Subject Matter Expert, he holds several certifications, including Cisco CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE. William is one of NetCom's top trainers, consistently scoring high marks in student evaluations.
Back to Top
Good Training company with whom we have a history.
» Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall Solutions v2.0 - FIREWALL
More testimonials »
Back to Top