Advanced Adobe After Effects CC
In advanced course designed for videographers, graphic artists, and animators with experience using Adobe After Effects, the standard for motion graphics and compositions in the TV and film industries, you will learn to incorporate text, graphics, and effects into your movies. Upon completion of this course, you will have an excellent understanding of the menu and tools in After Effects, and you'll be able to use the program with a high level of efficiency.
- » Video and animation professionals who need an advanced understanding of Adobe After Effects.
Back to Top
- » Using 3D Features
- » Using 3D Engine
- » Cinema 4D
- » Working with the 3D Camera Tracker
- » Warp Stabilizing
- » Particle Playground
- » Other Simulation Effects
- » Effects
- » Effects
Back to Top
- Using 3D Features
- Creating 3D text
- Cameras, lights, and points of interest
- Using 3D views
- Importing a background
- Adding 3D lights
- Adding a camera
- Animating objects in 3D
- Animating a camera with auto orient
- Animating a camera with point of interest
- Animating light
- Animating aperture
- Using 3D Engine
- Engines: Classic 3D, Cinema 4D, Ray-traced 3D
- Extruding text in After Effects
- Extruding shapes in After Effects
- Using Illustrator shapes for extruding
- Geometry options of an image
- Environmental Layers
- Cinema 4D
- Working with Cinema 4D Lite
- Integrating the C4D layer in After Effects
- Working with the 3D Camera Tracker
- About the 3D Camera Tracker effect
- Repairing rolling shutter distortions
- Tracking the footage
- Creating a ground plane, a camera, and the initial text
- Creating realistic shadows
- Adding ambient light
- Creating additional text elements
- Locking a layer to a plane with a null object
- Animating the text
- Adjusting the camera's depth of field
- Warp Stabilizing
- Stabilization Properties
- Border Properties
- Advanced Properties
- Reversible Stabilization
- Reverse Stabilization
- Apply Motion to Target
- Apply Motion to Target over the original
- Particle Playground
- Using Particles for compound control layers
- Understanding Particles in general
- Layer Exploder
- Particle Exploder
- Layer Map
- Persistent Property Mapper
- Ephemeral Property Mapper
- Other Simulation Effects
- Foam vs CC Bubbles
- Particle Playground vs CC Particle World (Particle System II)
- Card Dance
- Wave World
- Overview of the most commonly used effects in After Effects
- Tips and Tricks from the instructor
- Q and A
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Adobe Certified Expert and Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+)
- A.A.S. in Commercial Art - Computer Graphics Specialization.
- Graphic Designer Specialist, including advanced photo retouching and color correction, masking, realistic photo collages, preparation of complex digital files for commercial output, digital illustration and complex vector graphics
Beata Bogaczewicz is a highly accomplished, results driven Graphic Designer and Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+), bringing over fourteen years of combined graphic design, creative production, technical training and project management experience. She is an Adobe Certified Expert with a multitude of Adobe certifications including Adobe Photoshop Certified Expert and Adobe Illustrator Certified Expert.
Her signature teaching style involves breaking down complex topics to their core basics so they are easily and comfortably understood by each learner. She not only explains how features work but also why and when they should be used to gain the best results. Her hands on approach makes memorizing effortless while promoting creative thinking.
- Highly-skilled in graphics and web software including Adobe CS3, CS4 & CS5 Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign, Captivate, Acrobat and Quark;
- Expert in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Licensed Application Instructor and Microsoft Certified Trainer since 2000.
- Over 20 years of experience as Creative Director for multinational corporations such as McCann Erickson, Lintas, and Publicis.
Carmille has been a Licensed Application Instructor and Microsoft Certified Trainer for years. She specializes in web development, business productivity and digital media applications such as SharePoint, Quark and the Adobe Creative Suite as well as numerous programming languages including XML, XHMTL, HTML and CSS.
Carmille is passionate about educating and has a unique talent for making complex design and development principals seem "easy" to students from all levels of expertise. She currently teaches Adobe Graphic and Web Designer, Microsoft Office Specialist, SharePoint End User and the acclaimed Website Development Professional courses at NetCom Learning. Her 20+ years of experience as Creative Director for multinational corporations bring a special and innovative approach to her classes at NetCom Learning.
- Expert in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Visio, and Access as well as Adobe Graphic and Web Designer (InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Flash Catalyst)
- Holds an A.A.S in Graphic Design as well as various Awards and Affiliations, including MCT, MCP, MCAS, and Office 2007 Master.
- Senior Lead Trainer for over 10 years.
Charles is a Technical Trainer & Instructional Designer for over 10 years. He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer and dedicates himself to Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Visio, and Access. He is also an Adobe specialist and holds a degree in Graphic Design.
Charles is well known for his high evaluation scores, achieving 8.75 out of 9 on a regular basis, teaching in one-on-one, instructor-led, and web-based environments; one of the reasons for his high evaluation is his expertise in increasing personnel performance by developing and implementing programs constructed from the job task analysis process. Charles currently teaches Adobe Graphic and Web Designer, and Microsoft Office Specialist courses at NetCom Learning.
- Developed the first online multimedia training content system to Harvard University as well as multiple online multimedia projects for the North Carolina State Government.
- Highly rated instructor averaging 8.7 out of 9 on evaluation reports.
Erick has been training business and IT professionals since 1989, when he developed and introduced the first online multimedia training content system to Harvard University. Since then he has honed his business, programming, and database skills providing highly customized software solutions and education programs for multiple clients such as North Carolina State Government, Cisco, IBM, and Time Warner Cable.
Erick's teaching prowess and real-world experience leading a team of software application developers make him a top Instructor and Subject Matter Expert at NetCom Learning, where he averages 8.7 out of 9 on evaluation reports.
- Team leader for the first undergraduate team to win the Duke Startup Challenge.
- Over 15 years of experience in the IT industry.
- NetCom Learning Instructor of the Year 2011.
Sam Polsky has spent his entire career in entrepreneurial pursuits, including such fields as biotechnology, software development, data management, and business process management. He began in entrepreneurship as team leader for the first undergraduate team to win the Duke Startup Challenge, a business development competition geared towards Duke Universitys various graduate schools.
Sam Polsky has since co-founded a consulting firm where he has been involved in software architecture, development and implementation. On top of that, Sam has been delivering acclaimed solutions in software architecture, development and implementation for over 15 years. He is a much-admired Subject Matter Expert and Trainer at NetCom Learning and was voted NetCom Learning Instructor of the Year 2011
Back to Top