Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
Regardless of your career stage, the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is an asset that will distinguish you in the job market and enhance your credibility and effectiveness working on - or with - project teams
CAPM recognizes your knowledge of the profession's preeminent global standard, you'll stand out to employers and be poised to move ahead.
PMI, PMBOK, CAPM, PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- » If you'd like to manage larger projects and gain more responsibility or add project management skills into your current role, then the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is right for you.
Back to Top
- » Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate's degree or the global equivalent)
- » 1,500 hours of project experience OR
- » 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam
Back to Top
- » Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CAPM certification exam
- » Develop the fundamentals of implementing standard processes and practices to be successful in your projects
- » Be able to demonstrate strong commitment to the Project Management profession
- » Become an efficient Project Manager
Back to Top
- Project Management and Processes in Context
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
Back to Top
- » CAPM Exam : Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) since 2000.
- Founding member of the Long Island Chapter of the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Expert in Management Plan development including scope documentation, cost estimating, budget planning, risk management plans and schedule development as well as implementing and managing construction projects, environmental remediation projects, and Information Technology projects.
Alan MacIntyre is a Project Management Professional with more than 15 years of project management experience across a wide range of industries. He obtained his certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) in 2000 and is a founding member of the Long Island Chapter of the Project Management Institute (PMI).
As a trainer Alan has provided essential organizational development services to the Dept. of Energy (DOE), Dept. of Homeland Security (DHS), Dept. of Defense (DoD), Boston University, Johnson & Johnson, and JP Morgan Chase. He currently delivers NetCom Learning's PMP Certification Training program which boasts a 98% pass rate for students who took the class at NetCom Learning.
Ramesh holds a Masters Degree in Computer Science with specialization in Information Security and is pursuing his Doctoral degree in IT from the University of South Australia (UniSA). He is a one of a kind trainer - he has been working in the IT field since 1995 and is an expert in C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Java/J2EE, PL/SQL, VB, ASP, and XML technologies. Ramesh also has extensive experience developing and implementing BizTalk and SharePoint in large corporations, as well as more than 10 years experience working with Oracle and SQL server/Sybase databases.
With more than 19 certifications, Ramesh is an IT guru and trainer with worldwide experience, which includes presentations and trainings across US, Asia, and Middle East. He is a full time instructor at NetCom Learning and we couldn't be happier in having him as one of our Subject Matter Experts.
- Founder and Managing Partner of Guided Technology Inc. which provides Microsoft
consulting expertise and educational services for corporate and government.
- At Guided Technology, Ron was responsible for creating a strategic roadmap for
First Data Corporation.
- At New York City Department of Finance, as Senior Manager & Design Architect,
Ron designed and implemented IBM Servers collecting $15 billion in tax revenue.
Ron has always enjoyed teaching and instructing others, whether in the installation
process of software and hardware upgrades, or as working as the Head of Training
for Valinor, a Microsoft Consulting Partner, where Ron managed the company's
training centers and worked as a Senior Instructor (MCT).
In addition to working in the management level of the business and software
consulting market for over 18 years, Ron also worked as a Surface Warfare Officer
and Weapons Officer in the United States Navy, serving two tours of duty. He served
aboard the USS Tuscaloosa from 1984 -1987, and participated in two Western Pacific
Ron loves basketball and played on Trinity College's varsity basketball team for all
four years of college.
- Certified Project Management Professional (P.M.P) since 2002.
- Project Management Professional (P.M.P.) with over 30 years of training and consulting business experience.
- Developed and delivered over 600 project management and Microsoft Project workshops to more than 6500 professionals in the past 21 years.
Paul S. Adler is a Project Management Professional (P.M.P.) with over 30 years of training and consulting business experience. He has taught several PMP-preparatory workshops for clients across North America such as Siemens and several departments of the Government of Canada. In addition, Mr. Adler developed and delivered over 600 project management and Microsoft Project workshops to more than 6500 professionals during the past 21 years.
The courses he teaches at NetCom Learning are based on the internationally recognized standards known as the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) developed by the Project Management Institute. Paul consistently applies a logical, systematic approach to project management consulting & training that is based on his scientific background and training experience. His techniques are derived from his expertise in managing software development, course design and delivery projects as well as from his excellent communications skills.
Back to Top