Advanced Scripting for Cisco Unified Contact Center Express v8.0 - ASCCX
Building on the knowledge base and scripting experience learned in the UCCXD class, the student will explore more advanced techniques in scripting and overall Cisco Unified CCX functionality. During this five day class the students implement features that extend the functionality of Cisco Unified CCX using many of the tools that are already available in the premium version of the product. Expect to spend time exploring the Agent Desktop Interface, Desktop Administrator and the Desktop Workflow Administrator to invoke behaviors that involve Third Party applications and web based apps like "Web Callback Option" and "Leave a Message in Queue". There will be a major focus on Scripting and Subsystem management.
- » Cisco AVVID Channel Partners and Resellers
- » System Engineers
- » Customers deploying and maintaining Cisco Unified CCX v8.0 products
Back to Top
- » Understand how to properly setup and design a script with these functions in mind:
- » Prompt, document, and grammar management
- » Scripting for proper terminating and ending a script
- » Debugging
- » Abandon rates
- » Exception handling
- » Using the default script
- » Create a helpdesk script
- » Understand how to define and use skills
- » Understand and setup conditional routing
- » How to use Enterprise Data
- » How to setup and use Session Management
- » Allow for callbacks
- » Allow for callbacks while maintaining a position in queue
Back to Top
- Course Introduction
- Cisco Unified CCX Overview / Review
- The call flow
- The Debug process
- Triggered Debugging
- Non Triggered Debugging
- Troubleshooting Concepts
- The call
- The Script
- Common Utilities
- Recording Script
- Emergency Message Recording Script
- Time of Day and Holiday routing Sub Flows
- Basic ACD Routing
- Review ICD Steps
- Build a Helpdesk Script
- Common Good Practices
- Scripting for good prompt management
- Proper End/Terminate Scripting
- Scripting for Subflow debugging
- Abandon Rates
- Exception Handling
- Using the Default Script
- Check Agent Availability before and after entering queue
- Check for call aborting before transferring call
- Database Queries
- Database Setup
- Database Steps
- Skills Based Routing
- Add skills based routing
- Route based on caller input and database query
- Advanced ACD Routing
- Overflow Routing
- Conditional Routing based on Agent Availability and Queue Statistics
- Non Queuing ACD Callback Methods
- Leave Message for callback via Email
- Leave Recorded Message for Callback via Email
- Callback caller when Queue times decrease
- Session Management and Enterprise Data Review
- Setup Enterprise Data
- Implement Session Management
- Callback caller when Agents Available
- Advanced ACD Callback Options
- Leave Message for Agent
- Callback caller when Agent Selected
- Scheduled Callback
- Web Contacts Overview
- Request Agent and Callback via Web
- Queue Email to an Agent via Web
- Lab Outline
- LAB 2-1: Prompt Recorder Script
- LAB 2-2: Emergency Message Recorder Script
- LAB 2-3: Time of Day-Holiday Subflow
- LAB 3-1: Help Desk Script
- LAB 4-1: Common Good Practices
- LAB 5-1: Database Queries
- LAB 6-1: Skills Based Routing
- LAB 7-1: Advanced ACD Routing
- LAB 8-1: Leave Message via Email (Non-Queuing)
- LAB 8-2: Leave Recorded Message via Email (Non-Queuing)
- LAB 8-3: Callback When Queue Times Lower (Non-Queuing)
- LAB 9-1: Add Enterprise Data
- LAB 9-2: Callback When Queue Times Lower (With Enterprise Data)
- LAB 10-1: Leave Queued Message
- LAB 10-2: Callback after Agent Selected
- LAB 10-3: Scheduled Callback
- LAB 11-1: Web Callback
- LAB 11-2: Web / Email Callback
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Networking expert with several Cisco certifications, including CCENT, CCNA, CCDA, CCSI, and CCVP.
- Has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
- Average rating of 8.75 out of 9 on student evaluation reports.
David has been in the Networking field for the past eleven years and holds several Cisco certifications. He has been an instructor since 2005 and has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
David is an extremely enthusiastic trainer with a raw passion towards teaching and delivering Cisco information and takes great pride in his career as an instructor, which has lead him to develop and deliver the class in his own unique way; very professional and knowledgeable, yet pleasant and enjoyable. His classes have a high passing rate for students taking certification exams, and averages 8.75 out of 9 on evaluation reports.
- Over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer.
- An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, as well as select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
- High-skilled and acclaimed instructor. Has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning.
Michael has over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer. An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, Michael also teaches select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
Michael's dedication and passion for teaching is unmatched. He has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning since 2006 and his evaluation scores average 8.7 out of 9.
- Bachelors and Masters in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania, in addition to several IT certifications.
- Over 20 years of experience in the IT industry; background ranges from engineering, administration and escalation support in networks.
William is a highly-skilled IT professional with Bachelors and Masters Degree in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania. He has been working in the IT industry for over 20 years, with experience in engineering, administration and escalation support in networks ranging from small to large scale complex enterprise environments.
As a Cisco and CompTIA Subject Matter Expert, he holds several certifications, including Cisco CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE. William is one of NetCom's top trainers, consistently scoring high marks in student evaluations.
Back to Top
Good Training company with whom we have a history.
» Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall Solutions v2.0 - FIREWALL
More testimonials »
Back to Top