Autodesk Civil 3D eLearning Bundle is based upon content from our Autodesk Official Training Guides (AOTG), a designation that meets quality guidelines. This content includes a variety of types of learning elements that appeal to multiple learning styles.Courses Included in this eLearning Bundle:
- Civil 3D Fundamentals
- Civil 3D for Surveyors
- Civil 3D Grading
- Infraworks Fundamentals
eLearning Bundle Features:
- Well-documented and illustrated descriptions and examples of features and tools from the software
- Step-by-step procedures that establish workflows for end-users
- Hands-on practice exercises, including provided datasets, that take end-users through typical scenarios they will encounter using the software
- Command summaries for quick-reference when using the software
- Graded review questions to validate understanding
- The latest version of the key titles for each software product included in each bundle
- Keyword search functionality that will return learning elements (i.e., course topics) related to search terms. Search will be full text search through the content
- Reporting to track user progress and proficiency improvements
Contact us to customize this class with your own dates, times and location. You can also call 1-888-563-8266 or chat live with a Learning Consultant.
We ensure your success by asking all students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test. These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
We are passionate in delivering the best learning experience for our students and they are happy to share their learning experience with us.
Read what students had to say about their experience at NetCom.