Designing the Cisco Cloud v1.0 - CLDDES (Professional)
This course is designed to help you prepare for the CCNP Cloud certification, a professional-level certification specializing in cloud technologies. You will be provided with the necessary knowledge and hands-on skills to design cloud deployments using the Cisco Cloud portfolio.
Exam Number: 300-465 CLDDES
Associated Certifications: CCNP Cloud
Duration: 90 minutes (55-65 questions)
Register with: Pearson VUE
- » Cloud architects
- » Infrastructure engineers
- » Technical administrators
Back to Top
- » Translate the business requirements into Cisco Cloud automation designs
- » Define the appropriate Cisco Cloud solution, based on a broad range of products and technologies
- » Design for the self-service user portal
- » Design for the application and platform as a service
- » Design for a private cloud infrastructure, automation, and security
- » Design for a hybrid cloud infrastructure, automation, and security
- » Design for virtual network services for private and hybrid clouds
- » VM lifecycle management
Back to Top
- Translate Requirements into Automation Designs
- Cloud overview
- Key business requirements for cloud
- Cisco cloud portfolios overview
- Automation tasks
- PSC stack designer with PaaS
- Design a Private Cloud Infrastructure
- Pod designs
- Cloud design storage considerations
- Storage connectivity types
- Thin vs. thick provisioning
- Storage provisioning methods
- Cloud network service automation tools
- Design a Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure
- Public cloud architectures
- Cisco Intercloud Fabric director
- Cisco Prime Service catalog
- Site-to-site and remote access VPN
- MPLS technology
- Secure the Cloud Infrastructure
- Administrative access
- Centralized authentication
- Secure multitenant capabilities
- Infrastructure security components
- Virtualization and Virtual Network Services for Private and Hybrid Clouds
- Hypervisor ecosystem
- Workload dependencies
- VM migration
- VM format conversion
- VM lifecycle management
- Creating a UCS Director Workflow for Bare-Metal Provisioning
- Design and Create Cisco UCS Director Catalog Entries for Discovered VM Templates
- Design Prime Service Catalog Storefront for UCS Director
- Creating an Application Template in the Cisco Stack Designer
- Provision VACS Container
- Choosing a Hybrid Cloud Solution
- RBAC and LDAP Integration in Cisco UCS Director
- Plan for ICF Cloud Requirements and Deployment
- Design Hybrid Cloud Connectivity and Security
- Design for VM Lifecycle and Cisco ICFD Integration in the Hybrid Cloud
Back to Top
- » 300-465 : Designing the Cisco Cloud v1.0 (CLDDES)
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Networking expert with several Cisco certifications, including CCENT, CCNA, CCDA, CCSI, and CCVP.
- Has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
- Average rating of 8.75 out of 9 on student evaluation reports.
David has been in the Networking field for the past eleven years and holds several Cisco certifications. He has been an instructor since 2005 and has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
David is an extremely enthusiastic trainer with a raw passion towards teaching and delivering Cisco information and takes great pride in his career as an instructor, which has lead him to develop and deliver the class in his own unique way; very professional and knowledgeable, yet pleasant and enjoyable. His classes have a high passing rate for students taking certification exams, and averages 8.75 out of 9 on evaluation reports.
- Over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer.
- An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, as well as select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
- High-skilled and acclaimed instructor. Has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning.
Michael has over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer. An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, Michael also teaches select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
Michael's dedication and passion for teaching is unmatched. He has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning since 2006 and his evaluation scores average 8.7 out of 9.
- Bachelors and Masters in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania, in addition to several IT certifications.
- Over 20 years of experience in the IT industry; background ranges from engineering, administration and escalation support in networks.
William is a highly-skilled IT professional with Bachelors and Masters Degree in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania. He has been working in the IT industry for over 20 years, with experience in engineering, administration and escalation support in networks ranging from small to large scale complex enterprise environments.
As a Cisco and CompTIA Subject Matter Expert, he holds several certifications, including Cisco CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE. William is one of NetCom's top trainers, consistently scoring high marks in student evaluations.
Back to Top