Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0: Operation and Administration Training v4.0 - IACOA
- Home »
- Vendors »
- Cisco »
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0: Operation and Administration Training v4.0 - IACOA
The Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud (IAC) 4.0 Operation and Administration training is an instructor-led, lab-based, hands-on course covering the ongoing operation and administration of Cisco IAC 4.0.
You receive hands-on experience managing tenants, organizations, and users in a multitenant environment; making changes to networks and computing and storage resources; and monitoring system health and resource capacity. Troubleshooting and remediation of common Cisco IAC errors are also covered.
Additionally, the Cisco IAC financial management processes are reviewed so you can recognize the different financial management roles and manage billing rates.
This course combines lecture materials and hands-on labs throughout to help ensure that you are able to successfully operate and administer the Cisco IAC software.
- » Cloud administrators
- » Automation architects and developers
- » Technical consultants
- » Technically oriented service designers and developers
Back to Top
- » Recognize the five software components that make up Cisco IAC and how they fit in the Cisco IAC solution
- » Use the portals to manage and administer the cloud components and configuration options that make up a typical Cisco IAC installation
- » Manage accounts, organizations, and users in a single-tenant or multitenant environment
- » Recognize the Cisco IAC financial management personas and their roles in creating billing-rate definitions and billing-rate tables
- » Provision and administer virtual data centers and virtual machines
- » Compare and contrast the views and capabilities that come with different role-based access control assignments in the Cisco IAC solution
- » Use the portals to monitor and manage system health and resource consumption and remediate errors
Back to Top
- Module 1: Cisco IAC Architecture and Initial Configuration Overview
- Module 2: Managing and Adjusting Provisioning Resources
- Module 3: Tenant Management
- Module 4: Optional Configuration and Setup Steps
- Module 5: Virtual Data Center (VDC) and Server Provisioning and Management
- Module 6: Error Remediation
- Module 7: System Health and Resource Monitoring
- Lab Outline
- Lab 1:
- A. Instructor-Led Demonstration of Cisco IAC
- Lab 2:
- A. Adjusting Default Frequency of Scheduled Jobs
- B. Discovering and Registering New Provisioning Resources
- C. Defining a Network Pod
- D. Adding IP Address Range and Excluding Addresses
- E. Defining Connections to OpenStack Technology
- Lab 3:
- A. Bringing New Organizations Onboard for Existing Tenant
- B. Adjusting Default Billing Rates
- Lab 4:
- A. Updating Standards
- B. Configuring Approval
- C. Configuring a Person-Lookup Event
- D. Coding Custom Style Sheets
- E. Registering New Virtual Machine Templates with Billing Rates
- Lab 5:
- A. Creating Virtual Data Centers for New Organizations
- B. Creating Virtual Machine Bulk-Order Requests as Virtual Server Owners
- C. Exercising Server Management Options
- D. Comparing Portal Information Views by Roles
- E. Removing Virtual Data Centers
- Lab 6:
- A. Forcing Multiple Errors, and Troubleshooting and Remediating Errors
- Lab 7:
- A. Running Service Portal Health Check
- B. Changing Health Check Schedules for Device Types
- C. Reviewing Run Rates
- D. Reviewing Monitoring Portals
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Networking expert with several Cisco certifications, including CCENT, CCNA, CCDA, CCSI, and CCVP.
- Has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
- Average rating of 8.75 out of 9 on student evaluation reports.
David has been in the Networking field for the past eleven years and holds several Cisco certifications. He has been an instructor since 2005 and has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
David is an extremely enthusiastic trainer with a raw passion towards teaching and delivering Cisco information and takes great pride in his career as an instructor, which has lead him to develop and deliver the class in his own unique way; very professional and knowledgeable, yet pleasant and enjoyable. His classes have a high passing rate for students taking certification exams, and averages 8.75 out of 9 on evaluation reports.
- Over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer.
- An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, as well as select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
- High-skilled and acclaimed instructor. Has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning.
Michael has over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer. An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, Michael also teaches select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
Michael's dedication and passion for teaching is unmatched. He has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning since 2006 and his evaluation scores average 8.7 out of 9.
- Bachelors and Masters in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania, in addition to several IT certifications.
- Over 20 years of experience in the IT industry; background ranges from engineering, administration and escalation support in networks.
William is a highly-skilled IT professional with Bachelors and Masters Degree in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania. He has been working in the IT industry for over 20 years, with experience in engineering, administration and escalation support in networks ranging from small to large scale complex enterprise environments.
As a Cisco and CompTIA Subject Matter Expert, he holds several certifications, including Cisco CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE. William is one of NetCom's top trainers, consistently scoring high marks in student evaluations.
Back to Top