Managing Risk in Primavera Risk Analysis Rel. 8.6
This Managing Risk in Primavera Risk Analysis Rel. 8.6 course focuses on Primavera’s Risk Management solution. Participants will gain a thorough background in the basic concepts of risk management. This three-day class leads you through examples of specific risk modeling techniques and provides a lab-style workshop on the third day to allow students to apply the learned techniques.
- » End Users
- » Business Analysts
- » Project Manager
- » Functional Implementer
Back to Top
- » Apply a risk assessment to a project schedule, resources and costs
- » Interpret, communicate and justify a risk analysis to the project team, management and stakeholders
- » Use risk management to improve your project management, set targets and contingency, set corporate and customer expectations
Back to Top
- Basic schedule and cost risk analysis theory
- Risk Methodology
- Schedule Review
- Using three-point estimates for activities
- Running a quantitative risk analysis
- Understanding results (histograms, tornado charts
- Understanding project drivers (duration sensitivity, criticality)
- Introduction to the Risk Register
- Integration with Primavera and Microsoft Project
- Cost & Resource Uncertainty
- Risk assessment templating
- Probabilistic Branching
- Risk Register (Risk Events)
- Response Planning - cost/benefit analysis
- Lab style workshop
- Applying risk analysis techniques
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Masters Degree in Operations Research & Applied Mathematics from Columbia University along with several IT certifications.
- IT Professional for over 30 years and Software Trainer since 1997.
- Engineer and developer for top Wall Street financial firms such as JP Morgan Chase.
Arthur has been an IT professional for over 30 years. After receiving his Bachelors in Computer Science from NYU, and Masters degree in Operations Research & Applied Mathematics from Columbia University, Arthur was recruited into the private IT sector. Upon starting his IT career path he quickly progressed into leadership roles as an engineer and developer for JP Morgan Chase.
With more than a decade of successful projects behind him, Arthur's love of academia brought him back to training, where he currently specializes in Java certification training and corporate software development. He holds numerous certifications including the Sun Certified Java Programmer, Sun Certified Web Component Developer, and Advanced PHP Programmer. His passion and aptitude for the subject matter is clearly evident both in and out of the classroom and NetCom Learning students rate him 8.6 out of 9.
- Masters Degree in Computer Science from Boston University along with several certifications.
- Over 25 years of experience in the IT field and expert in Unix, GNU/Linux, and Oracle ecosystems.
- More than 10 years working as a Software Engineer in multinational companies such as Hewlett-Packard.
Finnbarr has both breadth and in-depth knowledge of Unix, GNU/Linux, and Oracle with 25+ years of experience in operating system internals development, system administration, application development and project management on a wide variety of hardware and software platforms. As a Software Engineer, he developed and managed numerous projects in multinational companies such as Hewlett-Packard.
Finnbarr is a member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers as well as a Moderator at unix.com. He is also a top Instructor and Subject Matter Expert at NetCom Learning and is well recognized by the students for his knowledge and his great teaching technique.
Ramesh holds a Masters Degree in Computer Science with specialization in Information Security and is pursuing his Doctoral degree in IT from the University of South Australia (UniSA). He is a one of a kind trainer - he has been working in the IT field since 1995 and is an expert in C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Java/J2EE, PL/SQL, VB, ASP, and XML technologies. Ramesh also has extensive experience developing and implementing BizTalk and SharePoint in large corporations, as well as more than 10 years experience working with Oracle and SQL server/Sybase databases.
With more than 19 certifications, Ramesh is an IT guru and trainer with worldwide experience, which includes presentations and trainings across US, Asia, and Middle East. He is a full time instructor at NetCom Learning and we couldn't be happier in having him as one of our Subject Matter Experts.
Back to Top