Communications Manager Administration v11.0 -CMA
Communications Manager Administration for Version 11.0 (CMA v11.0) course to system administrators and customers involved with day-to-day operation of the Cisco Unified Communications Manager 11.0 (CUCM 11) product. This course will introduce you to the CUCM 11.0 system, the basic procedures for administering IP Phones and Users, understanding the Dial Plan and implementing Features. In addition to instructor-led lecture and discussions, you will configure CUCM and Cisco IP Phones in the lab, either in a live classroom or WebEx remote classroom environment. While the Cisco Unified Communications Manager software used in the class will be version 11.0.1, the course material is applicable to versions 8.x, 9.x, 10.x or 11.x. The concepts and the lab tasks are the same for most of the Cisco Unified Communications Manager software versions.
- » Customers who will be configuring and maintaining CUCM 8.x, 9.x, 10.x or 11.0
- » PBX System Administrators transitioning to CUCM administration
- » IP networking professionals taking on responsibility for CUCM administration
- » Workers being cross-trained for CUCM administration coverage
- » The secondary audience for this course is Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers
Back to Top
- » An understanding of traditional digital PBX systems
- » An understanding of basic telephony concepts
- » Business-level competence using the Windows operating system
- » Business-level competence using different Internet browsers
- » The ability to understand, read and speak English in a business and technical context (the CMA v11.0 course is available only in English at this time)
Back to Top
- » Demonstrate an overall understanding of the CUCM 10.0 system and its environment
- » Configure CUCM to support IP Phones in multiple locations
- » Configure CUCM to route calls to internal, inter-cluster and PSTN destinations
- » Configure User accounts and multi-level administration
- » Understand User Web Page functionality
- » Configure user features including Intercom, Hunt Groups, [Other Group] Call Pickup and Presence
- » Understand Unified Mobility, Mobile Voice Access and Enterprise Feature Access
- » Understand the capabilities of and demonstrate the Bulk Administration Tool
- » Understand and configure the Disaster Recovery System
- » Understand the revised Licensing model for Cisco Unified Communications
- » Understand and demonstrate the use of the Unified Reporting tool
- » Understand and demonstrate the use of the Dialed Number Analyzer
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Networking expert with several Cisco certifications, including CCENT, CCNA, CCDA, CCSI, and CCVP.
- Has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
- Average rating of 8.75 out of 9 on student evaluation reports.
David has been in the Networking field for the past eleven years and holds several Cisco certifications. He has been an instructor since 2005 and has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
David is an extremely enthusiastic trainer with a raw passion towards teaching and delivering Cisco information and takes great pride in his career as an instructor, which has lead him to develop and deliver the class in his own unique way; very professional and knowledgeable, yet pleasant and enjoyable. His classes have a high passing rate for students taking certification exams, and averages 8.75 out of 9 on evaluation reports.
- Over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer.
- An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, as well as select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
- High-skilled and acclaimed instructor. Has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning.
Michael has over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer. An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, Michael also teaches select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
Michael's dedication and passion for teaching is unmatched. He has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning since 2006 and his evaluation scores average 8.7 out of 9.
- Bachelors and Masters in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania, in addition to several IT certifications.
- Over 20 years of experience in the IT industry; background ranges from engineering, administration and escalation support in networks.
William is a highly-skilled IT professional with Bachelors and Masters Degree in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania. He has been working in the IT industry for over 20 years, with experience in engineering, administration and escalation support in networks ranging from small to large scale complex enterprise environments.
As a Cisco and CompTIA Subject Matter Expert, he holds several certifications, including Cisco CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE. William is one of NetCom's top trainers, consistently scoring high marks in student evaluations.
Back to Top
Good Training company with whom we have a history.
» Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall Solutions v2.0 - FIREWALL
More testimonials »
Back to Top