Process Implementing with IBM Business Process Manager Standard-Adv V8.5.6 - II - ZB820G-SPVC
This course teaches application developers and BPM team members how to use IBM Business Process Manager to design and develop process applications. It is an interactive class with demonstrations and hands-on lab exercises.
This course teaches methods for designing and building complex process application solutions with IBM Business Process Manager. IBM Business Process Manager is a comprehensive BPM product that provides the visibility and insight necessary to effectively manage organizational business processes. This course focuses on the Standard configuration of IBM Business Process Manager.
The course begins by explaining how to extend process visibility beyond process participants to managers and executives. This visibility is realized through reports that provide real-time productivity and historical performance trends. The course also covers how a process application incorporates rich user interactivity without sacrificing user response time. You also learn how to integrate disparate systems and data sources through inbound and outbound integrations.
- » This intermediate course is designed for process application developers with experience in implementing IBM Business Process Manager, or other project team members who design, architect, and build complex process applications.
Back to Top
- » Create business objects that are optimized for use inside a business process diagram
- » Identify and track critical business data inside a business process diagram, and describe the database schema to extract the data for business reports
- » Create and implement custom key performance indicators (KPIs) and service-level agreements (SLAs)
- » Design and create custom reports and dashboards to provide process visibility for multiple stakeholders and users across an organization
- » Design a single responsive web interface for every device and every web browser so that users can complete their tasks in the shortest possible amount of time
- » Translate a coach into numerous languages through localization
- » Design an IBM Business Process Manager data architecture for a process application with complex business data
Back to Top
- Course introduction
- Data perspectives and use
- Tracking data in IBM Business Process Manager
- Exercise: Creating tracking groups in a business process definition
- Implementing key performance indicators (KPIs) and service-level agreements (SLAs)
- Exercise: Implementing a key performance indicator (KPI) and service-level agreement (SLA)
- Creating ad hoc reports
- Exercise: Creating an ad hoc report in the Process Portal
- Custom reports and dashboards
- Exercise: Creating a dashboard
- Defining ad hoc activities and use of the REST API
- Exercise: Creating an ad hoc activity and exploring REST APIs
- Adding localization
- Exercise: Localizing a coach
- Creating responsive coaches for mobile devices and desktop browsers
- Exercise: Creating a responsive coach
- Designing complex process applications
- Advanced routing
- Exercise: Implementing the ""four eyes"" policy
- Managing complex tasks and process interactions
- Exercise: Building a cancellation pattern
- Implementing a multi-instance loop
- Exercise: Implementing a multi-instance loop
- Integrating with external systems
- Exercise: Building web service connections
- Course summary
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
Our instructors are passionate at teaching and are experts in their respective fields. Our average NetCom instructor has many, many years of real-world experience and impart their priceless, valuable knowledge to our students every single day.
See our world-class instructors.
Back to Top