Configuring Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches v3.0 - DCNX5K
Configuring Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches (DCNX5K) v3.1 program designed to serve the needs of systems and field engineers, consulting systems engineers, technical solutions architects, and Cisco integrators and partners who install and implement Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches and Cisco Nexus 2000 Series Fabric Extenders. This course covers the key components and procedures required to configure, manage, and troubleshoot these Cisco Nexus platforms.
A certification exam is not associated with this course, and Channel Partner deployment engineers will use this training as augmentation to the DCUFI course material to provide in-depth experience in implementing the Cisco Nexus family product features.
This is the third release of material covering the Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches and Cisco Nexus 2000 Series Fabric Extender product families. The course focuses on the product hardware, its architecture, key features, and market differentiators, with extensive feature configuration and hands on labs.
- » Network engineers, systems engineers, consulting systems engineers, technical solutions architects, and Cisco integrators and partners who sell, implement, and maintain Cisco Nexus products in the data center
Back to Top
- » Configure Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches.
Back to Top
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Describing the Cisco Nexus Product Family
- Describing Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Describing Cisco Nexus 4000 Series Switches
- Describing Cisco Nexus 5500 and 5600 Series Switches
- Describing Cisco Nexus 2000 Series Fabric Extenders
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switch Administration and Management
- Describing the Cisco NX-OS Software Architecture
- Configuring System Management Features
- Configuring User Management
- Configuring Cisco Prime DCNM
- Describing Administration and Management Troubleshooting Tools
- Cisco NX-API and Python on Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Using Cisco NX-API on Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Using Python on Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switch LAN Features
- Configuring Cisco Nexus 2000 Series Fabric Extenders
- Troubleshooting Cisco Nexus 2000 Series Fabric Extenders
- Configuring Layer 2 Switching Features
- Troubleshooting Layer 2 Switching
- Describing vPC Technology and Enhanced vPC
- Configuring vPCs and EvPCs
- Troubleshooting vPCs and EvPCs
- Describing Cisco Adapter-FEX and VM-FEX
- Cisco FabricPath
- Configuring Cisco FabricPath
- Troubleshooting Cisco FabricPath
- Describing Cisco DFA
- Describing Cisco RISE
- Describing Cisco ITD
- Configuring Cisco ITD
- VXLAN on Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Describing VXLAN Technology
- Configuring VXLAN on Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switch SAN Features
- Describing FCP
- Describing SAN Switching
- Configuring SAN Switching
- Troubleshooting SAN Switching
- Describing Cisco NPV Mode and NPIV
- Configuring Cisco NPV Mode and NPIV
- Troubleshooting Cisco NPV Mode and NPIV
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switch Unified Fabric Features
- Describing Data Center Bridging Enhancements
- Describing the FCoE Protocol
- Configuring FCoE
- Describing Dynamic FCoE with Cisco FabricPath
- Troubleshooting FCoE
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Networking expert with several Cisco certifications, including CCENT, CCNA, CCDA, CCSI, and CCVP.
- Has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
- Average rating of 8.75 out of 9 on student evaluation reports.
David has been in the Networking field for the past eleven years and holds several Cisco certifications. He has been an instructor since 2005 and has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
David is an extremely enthusiastic trainer with a raw passion towards teaching and delivering Cisco information and takes great pride in his career as an instructor, which has lead him to develop and deliver the class in his own unique way; very professional and knowledgeable, yet pleasant and enjoyable. His classes have a high passing rate for students taking certification exams, and averages 8.75 out of 9 on evaluation reports.
- Over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer.
- An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, as well as select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
- High-skilled and acclaimed instructor. Has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning.
Michael has over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer. An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, Michael also teaches select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
Michael's dedication and passion for teaching is unmatched. He has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning since 2006 and his evaluation scores average 8.7 out of 9.
- Bachelors and Masters in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania, in addition to several IT certifications.
- Over 20 years of experience in the IT industry; background ranges from engineering, administration and escalation support in networks.
William is a highly-skilled IT professional with Bachelors and Masters Degree in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania. He has been working in the IT industry for over 20 years, with experience in engineering, administration and escalation support in networks ranging from small to large scale complex enterprise environments.
As a Cisco and CompTIA Subject Matter Expert, he holds several certifications, including Cisco CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE. William is one of NetCom's top trainers, consistently scoring high marks in student evaluations.
Back to Top
Good Training company with whom we have a history.
» Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall Solutions v2.0 - FIREWALL
More testimonials »
Back to Top