EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) v9
The ECSA is a security credential like no other! The ECSA course provides you with a real world hands-on penetration testing experience and is a globally accepted hacking and penetration testing class available that covers the testing of modern infrastructures, operating systems and application environments while teaching the students how to document and write a penetration testing report.
The ECSA program takes the tools and techniques you learned in the Certified Ethical Hacker course (CEH) and elevates your ability into full exploitation by teaching you how to apply the skills learned in CEH by utilizing EC-Councils published penetration testing methodologies.
It is a highly interactive, comprehensive, standards-based and methodology intensive security training program which teaches information security professionals to conduct real life penetration tests.
- » Ethical Hackers, Penetration Testers, Network Server Administrators, Firewall Administrators, Security Testers,System Administrators and Risk Assessment Professionals.
Back to Top
- Security Analysis and Penetration Testing Methodologies
- TCP IP Packet Analysis
- Pre-penetration Testing Steps
- Information Gathering Methodology
- Vulnerability Analysis
- External Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Internal Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Firewall Penetration Testing Methodology
- IDS Penetration Testing Methodology
- Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- SQL Penetration Testing Methodology
- Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Wireless Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Mobile Devices Penetration Testing Methodology
- Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Report Writing and Post Test Actions
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Vastly experienced working within multinational environments and capable of connecting to different audiences
- In-depth expertise in the implementation, troubleshooting and documentation of networks and security systems, with strong "hands on" technical knowledge of CISSP, CEH and CHFI.
- Master of Science in Electronics Engineering, and holder of several technical certifications.
- Highly-skilled in diverse fields ranging from Security, Computer Forensics, Networking, Routing Protocols, Programming, Databases and Applications to name a few.
With over 25 years of technical experience, Emilio brings a dynamic set of skills supported by a Masters Degree in Electronics Engineering and on-the-field experience working in multinational environments. He also holds more than 12 Cisco, CompTIA, and Microsoft certifications. Although he is well versed and thorough in multiple technological fields, his technical forte lies in the security domain, specifically CISSP, CEH and CHFI.
Emilio's skills have evolved over time, studying closely and constantly staying well informed of the growing cyber threats. These are just some of the few reasons why Emilio brings to his classes more than just what's in the books.
- More than 14 years of experience as a Security Subject Matter Expert as well as black belt in a variety of martial arts.
- Numerous Challenge Coins from the US Government including the US Army, and the Criminal Investigation Command.
- Much acclaimed instructor at NetCom Learning, with evaluation scores of 8.8 out of 9.
Larry is a unique instructor and IT security expert. If you sit in one of his classes you might get the feeling of being in a martial arts class - That's exactly how Larry wants it! "The principles behind IT security are the same as those in a variety of martial arts," Larry says. In addition to teaching IT security for over 14 years, he has practiced martial arts since he was 13 years old and holds black belts in multiple disciplines including Tai Chi, Kung Fu, and Kick Boxing. "All of these techniques are like tools for different types of attacks," Larry explains.
Larry's excellence in certification training and passion for IT security has earned him numerous Challenge Coins from the US Government including the US Army, and the Criminal Investigation Command. He is also a much acclaimed instructor at NetCom Learning, with evaluation scores of 8.8 out of 9.
- Over 20 years experience in the IT industry.
- CEH and Microsoft training for many government agencies, including the United States Department of Homeland Security, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- CEH and Microsoft training for Fortune corporations such as Merrill Lynch and ADP.
Richard is a premier Microsoft Certified Trainer and Certified EC-Council Instructor. He has over 20 years of experience as a network administrator, security consultant, vulnerability assessor, and penetration tester for assorted Fortune companies.
Richard??s knowledge on the development and implementation of policies and procedures concerning the security of network data is unsurpassed. He has conducted successful CEH and Microsoft training classes for many government agencies including the United States Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, as well as Fortune enterprises such as Merrill Lynch and ADP.
Back to Top