No schedules is available for this course, however, there are other similar courses with available schedules:
Nov 13, 2017–Nov 17, 2017
Dec 11, 2017–Dec 15, 2017
Back to Top
10165: Updating Your Skills from Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange Server 2007 to Exchange Server 2010 Boot Camp (4 days)
- » Describe the new Exchange Server 2010 features as compared to Exchange Server 2003 and Exchange Server 2007.
- » Install and deploy Exchange Server 2010 in an Exchange Server organization.
- » Configure Mailbox servers and Mailbox server components.
- » Manage recipient objects, including migrating recipients from previous versions of Exchange Server to Exchange Server 2010.
- » Migrate client access services from previous versions of Exchange Server, and configure the Client Access server role in Exchange Server 2010.
- » Migrate message transport from previous versions of Exchange Server, and configure message transport in Exchange Server 2010.
- » Configure the secure flow of messages between the Exchange Server organization and the internet.
- » Implement a high availability solution for Mailbox servers and other server roles in Exchange Server.
- » Plan and implement a disaster recovery solution for Exchange Server 2010 servers.
- » Plan and configure messaging compliance.
- » Migrate Exchange Server permissions to Exchange Server 2010, and configure Exchange Server security.
- » Monitor and maintain the messaging system.
- » Upgrade an Exchange Server 2007 organization to Exchange Server 2010.
Back to Top
- Module 1: Introducing Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- New Exchange Server 2010 Features for Exchange Server 2003 Administrators
- New Exchange Server 2010 Features for Exchange Server 2007 Administrators
- Upgrading to Exchange Server 2010
- Module 2: Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- Installing Exchange Server 2010 SP1
- Verifying the Exchange Server 2010 Installation
- Module 3: Configuring Mailbox Servers
- Upgrading the Mailbox Server Role
- Configuring Mailbox Server Roles
- Configuring Public Folders and Public Folder Databases in Exchange Server 2010
- Module 4: Managing Recipient Objects
- Managing Mailboxes in Exchange Server 2010
- Configuring Mail Users, Mail Contacts, and Distribution Groups in Exchange Server 2010
- Configuring Email Address Policies and Address Lists in Exchange Server 2010
- Performing Bulk Recipient Management Tasks in Exchange Server 2010
- Module 5: Managing Client Access
- Upgrading the Client Access Server Role
- Configuring the Client Access Server Role
- Configuring Client Access Servers for Outlook Clients
- Configuring Microsoft Outlook Web App
- Configuring Mobile Messaging
- Module 6: Managing Message Transport
- Overview of Message Transport
- Configuring Message Transport
- Module 7: Implementing Messaging Security
- Deploying Edge Transport Servers
- Deploying an Antivirus Solution
- Configuring an Anti-Spam Solution
- Configuring Secure SMTP Messaging
- Module 8: Implementing High Availability
- Configuring Highly Available Mailbox Databases
- Deploying Highly Available Non-Mailbox Servers
- Deploying High Availability with Site Resilience
- Module 9: Implementing Backup and Recovery
- Planning Backup and Recovery
- Backing Up Exchange Server 2010
- Recovering from Disasters
- Module 10: Configuring Messaging Policy and Compliance
- Introducing Messaging Policy and Compliance
- Configuring Transport Rules
- Configuring Journaling and Multi-Mailbox Search
- Configuring Archive Mailboxes
- Configuring Retention and Archive Policies
- Module 11: Securing Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- Configuring Role-Based Access Control
- Configuring Audit Logging
- Configuring Secure Internet Access
- Module 12: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- Monitoring Exchange Server 2010
- Troubleshooting Exchange Server 2010
- Module 13: Upgrading from Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 to Exchange Server 2010
- Upgrading from Exchange Server 2007 to Exchange Server 2010
- Module 14: Appendix A: Understanding and Planning for Microsoft Exchange Online
- Planning for Exchange Online
- Migrating to and Managing Exchange Online
- Implementing Federated Delegation
Back to Top
This boot camp class prepares the student for the certification exam and on the path of getting certified.
Benefits of Certification
For IT professionals, certification is a third party validation of your skills, that helps distinguish you from your peers. Beyond demonstrating a level of competency and proficiency, certification proves that you are committed to your cause and that you've invested the time and money to prove it. Holding a certification also makes you a more valuable employee, and often results in raises, promotions, and a better career.
For organizations, certifications identify the credentials that can be used to hire the right employee. Having certified employees also increases sales for the organization by proving to prospective clients that the organization has the skills to support its claims.
Back to Top
» Instructor-led Training -- Learn from an expert Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT). Our expert instructors are themselves certified in the technologies they teach and have years of experience in the real world as well as in teaching. A large majority of our instructors are part-time consultants and provide solutions to a wide variety of companies.
» High Quality Courseware -- Learn using the best courseware -- directly from Microsoft. We use custom MS curriculum for our training and customize it to meet the objectives of this boot camp style course.
» Test Vouchers -- The boot camp includes two test vouchers (70-662 & 70-663), at no additional cost.
» Certification Attainment Policy (CAP) -- We are confident of the quality of our boot camp. Please see our CAP section below for details.
» 5 days of complete-immersion and distraction-free training -- Includes 50 hours of lectures, hands on labs, topic reviews, test preparation and testing.
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
This course is intended for IT professionals experienced with the technologies included in Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange Server 2007. Students wishing to take this course should have a Technology Specialist or equivalent certification, or equivalent knowledge and experience, and be looking to upgrade their skills to Exchange Server 2010.
Back to Top
- Highly-skilled in graphics and web software including Adobe CS3, CS4 & CS5 Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign, Captivate, Acrobat and Quark;
- Expert in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Licensed Application Instructor and Microsoft Certified Trainer since 2000.
- Over 20 years of experience as Creative Director for multinational corporations such as McCann Erickson, Lintas, and Publicis.
Carmille has been a Licensed Application Instructor and Microsoft Certified Trainer for years. She specializes in web development, business productivity and digital media applications such as SharePoint, Quark and the Adobe Creative Suite as well as numerous programming languages including XML, XHMTL, HTML and CSS.
Carmille is passionate about educating and has a unique talent for making complex design and development principals seem "easy" to students from all levels of expertise. She currently teaches Adobe Graphic and Web Designer, Microsoft Office Specialist, SharePoint End User and the acclaimed Website Development Professional courses at NetCom Learning. Her 20+ years of experience as Creative Director for multinational corporations bring a special and innovative approach to her classes at NetCom Learning.
- Expert in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Visio, and Access as well as Adobe Graphic and Web Designer (InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Flash Catalyst)
- Holds an A.A.S in Graphic Design as well as various Awards and Affiliations, including MCT, MCP, MCAS, and Office 2007 Master.
- Senior Lead Trainer for over 10 years.
Charles is a Technical Trainer & Instructional Designer for over 10 years. He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer and dedicates himself to Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Visio, and Access. He is also an Adobe specialist and holds a degree in Graphic Design.
Charles is well known for his high evaluation scores, achieving 8.75 out of 9 on a regular basis, teaching in one-on-one, instructor-led, and web-based environments; one of the reasons for his high evaluation is his expertise in increasing personnel performance by developing and implementing programs constructed from the job task analysis process. Charles currently teaches Adobe Graphic and Web Designer, and Microsoft Office Specialist courses at NetCom Learning.
- Vastly experienced working within multinational environments and capable of connecting to different audiences
- In-depth expertise in the implementation, troubleshooting and documentation of networks and security systems, with strong "hands on" technical knowledge of CISSP, CEH and CHFI.
- Master of Science in Electronics Engineering, and holder of several technical certifications.
- Highly-skilled in diverse fields ranging from Security, Computer Forensics, Networking, Routing Protocols, Programming, Databases and Applications to name a few.
With over 25 years of technical experience, Emilio brings a dynamic set of skills supported by a Masters Degree in Electronics Engineering and on-the-field experience working in multinational environments. He also holds more than 12 Cisco, CompTIA, and Microsoft certifications. Although he is well versed and thorough in multiple technological fields, his technical forte lies in the security domain, specifically CISSP, CEH and CHFI.
Emilio's skills have evolved over time, studying closely and constantly staying well informed of the growing cyber threats. These are just some of the few reasons why Emilio brings to his classes more than just what's in the books.
- Bachelors Degree in Mathematics and holder of several Cisco, CompTIA and Microsoft certifications.
- Experienced instructor working in the field since 1999 and Subject Matter Expert at NetCom Learning since 2006.
- Worked as Technical Support at Solomon Smith Barney/Citibank.
Enayat Meer has a Bachelors Degree in Mathematics and holds numerous certifications such as A+, Network+, Security+, CCNA, MCT, and MCTS to name a few. He is an experienced trainer, and has served as an A+, NT4.0, Window 2000 and Windows 2003 instructor in a variety of New York schools since 1999. Since that time, he has also provided technical support at Solomon Smith Barney/Citibank in its private banking and global assets management group.
Enayat has trained over 800 students at NetCom Learning. He has been a Subject Matter Expert at NetCom Learning since 2006 and his hands-on project expertise is an invaluable addition to NetCom Learning's classroom instruction, helping to bring theoretical topics to life.
Back to Top
Our customers come first. Awards come second, naturally.
As a recognition for training excellence, NetCom Learning was chosen by Microsoft as the 2013 Learning Partner finalist and 2007 Worldwide Learning Solutions Partner of the Year out of more than 1400 training companies globally.
In addition, we have won numerous other training awards for quality and customer satisfaction by CompTIA, EC-Council and other vendors. We are simply passionate about learning and achieving the highest customer satisfaction in your learning experience!
See our list of awards.
Why choose Microsoft - Technical Training at NetCom Learning?
NetCom Learning is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS). CPLS is the premier training channel and delivery mechanism for Microsoft training content. NetCom was honored by Microsoft as the 2007 Worldwide Partner of the Year for Learning Solutions. Selected as the Number One CPLS from over 1400 worldwide CPLSs, Microsoft recognized our commitment and ability to deliver high-quality learning services using a consultative engagement model.
Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions Value Proposition:
|Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions
||Non-authorized Training Center
|Only MCT (Microsoft Certified Trainers) are authorized to teach the class
||Non MCT can teach the course
|Taught using Microsoft Authorized Courseware (MOC), includes free evaluation software and online training
||Do not have access to official courseware
|Partners adhere to stringent Microsoft designated lab requirements
||Computer and lab equipment may not be up to requirements of course
|Successful candidates are awarded Certificate of Completion directly from Microsoft for most of the courses
||Not authorized to issue Certificate of Completion
|Software Assurance Vouchers can only be redeemed at a CPLS
||Cannot redeem Software Assurance Vouchers from Microsoft
|Overall, a better quality training experience
||Substandard training experience
Some important links:
» Learning Plans
» PDF Course Catalog
» FREE Webinars
» Student Loans as low as $25 per month
» Why NetCom?
NetCom Learning provides Authorized Training
NetCom Learning is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS), Cisco Learning Partner, CompTIA Platinum Partner, EC-Council Accredited Training Center, Adobe Authorized Training Center, Autodesk Authorized Training Center and many others. We are proud to offer the highest quality, authorized training solutions from our many partners for our customers.
See our comprehensive list of partner authorizations.
Certification Attainment Policy (CAP)
If you are not able to attain all certifications during the boot camp, you can attend the boot camp again within a period of one year, if it is still being offered and has availability. To attend, simply retain your course materials. You will need to pay for test vouchers and optional travel. If the courseware has changed, you must purchase the latest material. CAP would not apply if the class you want to reattend is for a different certification.
Back to Top
Contact us to customize this class with your own dates, times and location. You can also call 1-888-563-8266 or chat live with a Learning Consultant.
Back to Top
As a Microsoft Gold Learning Solutions Partner, NetCom Learning proudly accepts Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers. You can attend Microsoft training at NetCom Learning for free, by redeeming your Microsoft vouchers.
Call 1-(888)-563-8266 for more information.
Back to Top