User Interface/User Experience (UI/UX) Designer
- Home »
- Jobs »
- User Interface/User Experience (UI/UX) Designer
About NetCom Learning:
NetCom Learning is an innovative leader in IT, business and executive training to companies, individuals, and government agencies. Since its inception in 1998, NetCom Learning has trained over 80 percent of the Fortune 100, serviced over 45,500 business customers, and advanced the skills of more than 71,000 professionals through hands-on, expert-led training, with the organization maintaining an average instructor evaluation score of 8.6 out of 9. NetCom Learning was recognized by Microsoft Corporation as its Worldwide Training Partner of the Year and named thrice to Inc. Magazine's list of fastest growing private companies in America. The organization was also recently named to the 2012 and 2013 Top 20 IT Training Companies by TrainingIndustry.com and was named "Company of the Year" by the American Business Awards.
NetCom Learning is looking for a Senior Designer with a strong brand, UX/UI and web design background. This role is for a Designer with interest in product and marketing and with a strong eye for branding.
- Create innovate end-to-end user experiences for existing and new product offerings, collaborate with product managers to define the functional specifications
- Visualize new concepts and patterns across web and mobile platforms.
- Ability to communicate across teams as well as excellent presentation and time management skills a must.
- Turn high level concepts into pixelperfect user interface renderings
- Utilize your product design, interaction design, and visual design skills to design new features for NetCom Learning's mobile and web apps
- Wireframe out product concepts
- Proactively contribute ideas for new features and identify areas for improvement.
- Communicate ideas effectively to the team, and accept critiques and feedback as part of the creative process
- A/B testing of creative for various marketing and email campaigns
- Develop creative marketing campaigns and products to engage our users
- Help grow our brand into a chic, sophisticated, high-end aesthetic that represents the kind of disruption we are bringing to our industry
- Work with the sales team to build sales and marketing presentations
- Design house ads and promotional materials
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a key member of a design team participating in the product development lifecycle for web and/or mobile applications
- 5+ years total industry experience (corporate, software, web, agency experience)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (including user research, product management, marketing, and engineering)
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles, careful attention to detail, as well as ability to grasp multiple product requirements
- Ability to create lo and hi-fidelity wire frames, prototypes, and screen flows using common tools (Adobe Creative Suite, hand-coded HTML, OmniGraffle, etc.) to gather customer insight and validation
- Experience presenting cohesive design approaches to a non-design audience (including business, product and technology teams)
- A degree in Computer Science, Visual Communications, Human-Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Advanced studies in psychology and cognitive science a plus.
Depends on qualifications and experience. Please include your expected salary on your resume.
- Please send your cover letter, resume and a link to your portfolio/samples/case studies to email@example.com with the specific job position of in the email subject.
Learn About Us: