This is a very hands-on, engaging and visible position at NetCom Learning. The position has substantial growth potential. In addition to available training, we emphasize personal growth as part of your responsibilities.
NetCom is a leader in the technical training industry, providing training to a national client base. To deliver an exceptional client experience for training, there are numerous moving parts that need to be tied down, for every single class event. NetCom is looking to add this position to coordinate delivery logistics around its classes. Project Management skills are integral to the success of this position as well as having a background in HR (recruiting, interviewing etc.).
- Coordinate various logistical details essential for training delivery, including instructors, courseware and equipment setup at NetCom and client locations.
- Schedule training classes at NetCom and vendor websites.
- Provide excellent customer service to external clients and instructors and internal clients.
- Provide efficient and quick support to sales team to help close potential training deals.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues that might affect class deadlines.
- Manage assigned resources to ensure timely completion of projects in a cost efficient manner.
For you to shine in this position, you must have:
- Excellent Project Management skills; ability to handle multiple consecutive events; ability to plan ahead. PMP knowledge is preferred.
- Extremely detailed oriented; manage Class Planning at a detailed level.
- A good understanding of P&L and COGS; good math skills.
- A good understanding of technology, or the ability to learn quickly.
- Prior experience in class / training / event coordination is a plus.
- Knowledge in travel booking and cost consciousness.
- Business savvy / resourceful.
- Good communication skills - ability to present in & conduct meetings.
- KRA & metrics focused; ability to manage other people.
- Experience / exposure with marketing.
- Negotiation skills.
- HR experience - recruiting and interviewing
- Ability to work varied / long shifts; Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- MBA in operations or marketing preferred. Bachelor's in these or other similar fields is required.
Depends on qualifications and experience. Please include your expected salary on your resume.
- Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the specific job position of in the email subject.
Learn About Us: