Social Media Community Specialist
- Home »
- Jobs »
- Social Media Community Specialist
About NetCom Learning:
NetCom Learning is an innovative leader in IT, business and executive training to companies, individuals, and government agencies. Since its inception in 1998, NetCom Learning has trained over 80 percent of the Fortune 100, serviced over 45,500 business customers, and advanced the skills of more than 71,000 professionals through hands-on, expert-led training, with the organization maintaining an average instructor evaluation score of 8.6 out of 9. NetCom Learning was recognized by Microsoft Corporation as its Worldwide Training Partner of the Year and named thrice to Inc. Magazine's list of fastest growing private companies in America. The organization was also recently named to the 2012 and 2013 Top 20 IT Training Companies by TrainingIndustry.com and was named "Company of the Year" by the American Business Awards.
NetCom Learning is looking for a ROI driven Social Media Community Specialist with a strong brand, demand generation and online reputation management experience. Also, the proven success records managing technology and business professional communities.
- This person is responsible to generate the demand from social media campaign and reach monthly social media goals.
- This person is responsible to manage our band and reputation in social media world.
- Write creative, engaging posts for a variety of clients
- Develop and manage of editorial calendars
- Develop social media strategies with team members
- Continually optimize programs to grow communities and deliver engagement
- Demonstrate the ability to connect and nurture relationships with influencers, activate blogger outreach programs, etc.
- Support with ongoing measurement and optimization of social programs
- Stay on top of new opportunities, social media campaigns and new tools to help to generate the demand of our offer and drive the traffic to our websites.
- Help develop and grow social media efforts for the promotion of our offers and brand.
- Be a resident expert in social media--tools, trends and applications, new opportunities in the social media space
- Managing multiple social media campaigns, developing posts, Copywriting, manage multiple client requests, create and develop in multiple Linkedin, facebook and reputation social campaigns, design and send email marketing, high interaction with our audiences, must be an efficient multi-tasker, excel a must.
- This individual must understand the inner workings of Linkedin, Facebook, Yelp, Google+ and all related social media platforms as this job is heavily focused on managing our strong linkedin and Facebook presence, and to understand our business needs as it relates to social media. They must also have a strong grasp of the English language, both oral and written, copywriting experience is a plus.
- This candidate must be extremely organized and well spoken, as you will be responsible to interact with our clients as well as be an effective multi tasker.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of social media experience demonstrating success with community growth and engagement
- Experience in social with both B2B and B2C initiatives; experience with technology and business professional community a plus
- Strong project management skills, specifically managing deadlines, social execution and reporting
- Experience with PR writing and blogger outreach programs a plus
- Motivated community manager who will continually optimize social efforts and generate new ideas to spur growth and engagement
- Must be a creative thinker who continuously generates innovative ideas to reach target audiences and business objectives
- Ability to manage, monitor and participate in conversations with customers, fans and enthusiasts on social channels
- Excellent writing skills and experience drafting social posts, working with editorial and content calendars
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills and articulate in presenting and selling your ideas
- Experience working with social media analytics, specifically measurement and effectiveness of social media activities
- Openness to monitoring social communities during nonstandard work hours, if needed
- Knowledge of basic image editing and HTML is a plus
- Ability to execute and manage paid social ad campaigns
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications, new media or related field preferred
- All Linkedin, Facebook, and Yelp offerings; Group, Graph, Posts, Editor
- Must have strong grasp of Social Media, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Ability to create and manage social communities
- Must be very comfortable on phone with clients
- Extremely Organized
- Efficient Multi-tasker
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of interaction with clients and posts.
- Organization and Time Management skill
- Demonstrate an ability to thrive in a highly visible fast paced environment
Depends on qualifications and experience. Please include your expected salary on your resume.
- Please send your cover letter, resume and a link to your portfolio/samples/case studies to email@example.com with the specific job position of in the email subject.
Learn About Us: