We are looking for a leader, manager and teacher to remotely direct our SEO team. Only apply if your skill set and knowledge make you the industry top. Must be a master of all types of internet marketing.
- Create SEO strategies
- Create and manage process of onsite and offsite optimization for our sites.
- Order content, images and ad buys
- Manage link building and results for each site
- General department management hire, train and budget
- Responsible for optimizing all search engine and onsite search results for customer-facing web properties.
- Includes creating and developing well-written, well-researched copy for search-related online marketing activities, implementing SEO best practices both technical and non-technical, improving search results offsite and onsite.
- Present specific products and services by leveraging targeted industry-specific keywords and phrases that drive top rankings in the main search engines.
- Optimize onsite content for external and internal search engines.
- Work with development team to define algorithms to present most relevant onsite search results for every search.
- Convey key attributes in marketing copy creation and development in association with various internal departments and stakeholders.
- Ensure the company value proposition and unique selling points are on brand, engaging to the target audience, and are optimized for top search engine rankings.
- Assist in copywriting development for paid SEM projects such as banner copy, pay per click text ads and retargeting.
- Update/modify/manage search engine tools and services to ensure consistent search engine growth and visibility.
- Analyze onsite customer search terms and search results, including customer paths through search results and use of faceted navigation.
- Recommend and manage updates to the search algorithm to optimize search results for all search terms.
- Manage internal tools and business processes that optimize the onsite search experience.
- Establish and implement product data standards, guidelines, and best practices in order to optimize the onsite keyword search accuracy.
- Research clean, concise and persuasive content to be used within SEO and SEM campaigns based on company branding, digital best practices, current market trends, and UX best practices.
- Develop search measurement plans and dashboards; monitor and report on search engine and onsite search metrics and KPIs.
- Benchmark the onsite search experience versus competitors.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- 5 years of digital marketing and SEO experience.
- Ability to develop well-written, well-researched copy for search-related online marketing activities.
- Ability to implement SEO best practices both technical and non-technical.
- Ability to work with development team to define algorithms to present most relevant onsite search results.
Depends on qualifications and experience. Please include your expected salary on your resume.
- Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the specific job position of in the email subject.
Learn About Us: