Senior Technology Lead (Moodle/Edx/ LMS/ PHP Development)
- Home »
- Jobs »
- Senior Technology Lead (Moodle/Edx/ LMS/ PHP Development)
We are looking for an experienced Moodle Based Learning Management System (LMS) Expert who will also act as a system developer & manager. The candidate will join our rapidly growing expert & dynamic team in our state of the art Noida office.
The experienced candidate should have right experience working heavily within a LMS with a strong knowledge of creating, integrating & administering the entire system. Should have experience of the corporate training environment. The individual in this position will consult with our Fortune 1000 clients, determine their learning management and end-learning goals, and design and implement solutions in the LMS to meet those needs. Should have experience in handling large scale Moodle implementation of 1000s of users.
The expert will need to be a great technical problem solver and work well under pressure and be able to think outside the box for the overall growth of the organization.
- Optimize the operations of our current LMS system and fully leverage it to serve the vast learning needs of our clients spread across in various parts of the globe including newer client instances and/or integration with their existing LMS.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and enhancement of the overall LMS system acting as a visualizer and contributor the open source community. Should be well versed with the latest tools & techniques that can be adopted by our existing system.
- Creatively use instructional design, learning methods and appropriate technologies to enhance learning and engage multiple learners through blended learning solutions.
- Strong understanding of white labeling, LTI tools and multiple format content management.
- Ability to create new users and upload new courses into to the system, as well as create custom reports based on evaluation results and employee training statuses.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the multiple LMS interfaces.
- Load, integrate and test 3rd party learning content to the LMS.
- Create customized tests, assessments, surveys, evaluations within the LMS.
- Troubleshooting LMS issues, discrepancies and online course testing.
- Create, manage, and analyze multiple LMS metrics as per dynamic organizational requirements.
- Provide technical support, training and customer service to all LMS users/clients as needed.
- Perform administrative duties within the LMS.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and LMS trends.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Hard core programming expertise in Moodle LMS customization.
- Should have experience and expertise in detailed customization existing Moodle features/modules.
- Should have experience and expertise in integration with other external database/applications (like SAP/PeopleSoft/Cornerstone) and also third party social plugins.
- Proven expertise in core PHP, MySQL/MSSQL, IIS/Apache and ability to foresee, plan and mitigate performance issues on these technologies .
- Strong verbal and written communication and customer service skills.
- Professional, confident, enthusiastic and detail-oriented.
- Demonstrated excellent administrative, interpersonal and forward-thinking organizational skills.
- Ability to coordinate and maintain follow-up on a number of projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrate initiative and be a self-starter.
- Outstanding troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in LMS development company or an E-Learning company.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
- Relevant certifications.
Depends on qualifications and experience. Please include your expected salary on your resume.
- Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com and include salary history / expectations as well as mention in the subject line.
- You can also fax your resume and cover letter to .
- NOTE: Applications without both cover letter and salary history / expectations will not be considered.
Learn About Us: