We're looking for a senior marketing manager to lead our global marketing team for NetCom Learning’s Enterprise marketing team. Our Enterprise sales team sells, builds and delivers NetCom Learning’s corporate training, Managed learning service and human capital solutions to global Fortune 1000 companies and Government accounts.
In this role, you’ll be part of the Enterprise leadership team expanding our business into the next stage of rapid global growth. You will be responsible for designing and executing integrated marketing campaigns for NetCom Learning’s enterprise team, and any net-new, driving awareness and lead generation activities targeting north American enterprise accounts. This includes developing a mix of promotional creative content and activities including online events, live-events, seminars, direct mail, email, advertising and others as need determines to drive lead generation and awareness for North America region and reporting out on success of those activities.
As the senior marketing manager, enterprise marketing, you will be responsible to create campaigns tied to business segment, personas and the customer journey lifecycle. Responsibilities will include:
- Lead the marketing strategy for NetCom Learning’s corporate training and human capital solutions across North American markets.
- Drive account specific marketing campaigns to grow the existing accounts and acquire new accounts.
- Oversee sales lead acquisition through paid and earned channels.
- Expand our product marketing structure and process.
- Manage sales marketing, including collateral design & development, case studies and proposal templates.
- Drive our content marketing strategy (both authorship and distribution) in partnership with NetCom Learning’s network of instructors and subject-matter experts.
- Manage production and delivery of marketing events.
- Build and Manage a team of marketers and own the annual Enterprise marketing budget and ROI goals.
- Manage corporate communications to drive PR strategy.
- Accountable for campaign architecture, execution, delivery and measurement.
- Campaign plan design and execution tied to corporate goals/themes and measuring effectiveness & success of those programs (end-2-end management), analytical skills required.
- Balance project scope and budget.
- Develop bill of materials (BOM) per campaign to include an integrated marketing mix of offline and online elements.
- Copy writing/producing based relevant Netcom learning campaign content for different channels through synthesizing information from various sources and through the inclusion of subject matter experts.
- Collaborating with other marketing teams and regional stakeholders to develop campaign assets on time.
- Initiate vendor work requests and manage vendor briefs, workflow and deliverables.
- Manage partner/vendor relationships and virtual teams to ensure seamless implementation of new marketing initiatives.
- Analyzing campaign effectiveness, delivering results to all stakeholders and management.
- 8-10 years experience in large North America enterprise business-to-business marketing, ideally at rapid-growth stage companies.
- Experience marketing not just physical or digital products, but more complex “intangible” products and services to F1000 clients.
- Familiarity with both strategic corporate digital transformation and corporate learning & development.
- Proven ability to build and deliver marketing plans across multiple global markets.
- Strength in team management and leadership.
- Ability to collaborate closely with internal partners.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and practice: you enjoy working as part of a small team, rapidly iterating on strategy, and getting your hands dirty to build something great.
- Proven track record of successfully creating customer campaign content.
- An understanding of powerful story-telling with a creative eye for design.
- Modern sales and marketing technology & tools understanding like the use of CRM systems, marketing automation systems, google analytics and techniques to create SEM, SEO, retargeting, banner, display advertisement and landing pages a plus.
- Exceptional (America English) communication skills: must be able to articulate a clear, persuasive argument and present data in an effective and actionable manner orally and in writing with both internal and external teams.
- Excellent collaboration, organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, deliver high-quality work, under extreme pressure at times, within a dynamic organization.
- Ability to effectively analyze and report out on campaign results and leverage data when developing new campaigns.
Depends on qualifications and experience. Please include your expected salary on your resume.
- Please send your cover letter, resume and a link to your portfolio/samples/case studies to email@example.com with the specific job position of in the email subject.
Learn About Us: