Sr. Content Writer (Exp. 2 - 5 years)
We are looking for a strong web content writer & copy editor to work on our websites Sarderlearning.com- a elearning website and Sardertv.com -a business media website. You will be responsible for researching, proofreading, editing and maintaining content for Sarder Learning -CMS & LMS (elearning courses). We are looking to hire a candidate with a minimum of two years’ experience, preferably with expertise in writing on a range of topics in American English
- Responsible for conducting research and writing content on a regular basis related to leadership, marketing, management, softskills and topics related to American business in general
- Reviewing and proofreading the copies provided by the content writers, suggesting changes if required before uploading on CMS, LMS and websites
- Write copy/content for US audience based on suggested topics
- Ability to create and write engaging content for social media, websites, case studies, blogs and newsletters
- Coordinating with internal product teams/ marketing team for content creation/updating
- Must be able to work on preparing a structure on the topics suggested by Content Strategist
- Handle the task of writing unique titles and descriptions for various educational video clippings and in-house generated content
- Sound grammar and attention to details
- Must have an excellent command over written and verbal English.
- Should have strong writing skills
- Candidates with previous experience in reputed online educational magazine/websites will be given preference.
- Basic knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS) and SEO would be preferred.
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, power point, excel)
- BA/MA in English Hons or Mass Communication will be given preference
- Should be responsible and goal-oriented
- Should be able to prioritize work, deal with deadlines and manage day to day workflow
- Should be an excellent team player, with high energy and drive to work in a start-up environment
Depends on qualifications and experience. Please include your expected salary on your resume.
The position is based in Noida. The candidate MUST be comfortable in working in UK shift (2-11 PM).
- Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include salary history / expectations as well as mention in the subject line.
- You can also fax your resume and cover letter to .
- NOTE: Applications without both cover letter and salary history / expectations will not be considered.
Learn about us: