Sarder TV Assistant Producer/Editor
- Home »
- Jobs »
- Sarder TV Assistant Producer/Editor
Sarder TV internal video production team is looking to grow by hiring an assistant video producer.
This person will manage all video projects for our Sarder TV and Sarder Learning using internal and external resources.
Video projects range from screen capture instruction videos to mixed format multi-camera productions (all recorded now but possible live production in future).
Some travel and executing multiple production positions may be required.
This position will begin as part time with the potential to transition to full time and will report to the Head Producer.
The video team currently functions as a team of 4 people plus leadership.
Hiring this new team member will allow for Sarder TV and Sarder Learning to expand our production capabilities and develop new internal post-production team off-site.
- Coordinating internal and external resources for the flawless execution of video projects.
- Create and maintain a part of project documentation i.e. Video Release form & Production Notes for editing etc.
- Development and tracking of video production planning & scheduling .
- Develop new post-production workflow and create knowledge-transfer content for new hires.
- Building and managing off-site post-production team.
- Assist entire process of the production on set and locations.
- Assist in video archive management/storage.
- Assist in supplement media creation, purchase and management.
- Management and coordination of internal video requests.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in Communications or a related field.
- 2+ years' experience as an editor.
- 2+ years' experience as a producer or production manager / coordinator .
- Demo Reels: as editor and/or as producer.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- Knowledge of post-production workflows including DSLR and 4k video.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe CS 5/6 Production Premium software, including After Effects, Photoshop and Premiere, Media Encoder.
- FCP 7 & FCP X, Camtasia, Adobe captivate knowledge a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of media management & video encoding.
- Strong eye for design/graphic principles and sensibility.
- Knowledge of all aspects of video production.
- Ability to efficiently work both independently while supporting a team environment.
- Act decisively under pressure, and ability to trouble shoot and plan for difficulties & problems.
- Ability to maximize resources and time.
- Excellent communication skills including client facing, internally facing in both verbal and written word.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products such as Word, and Excel.
Depends on qualifications and experience. Please include your expected salary on your resume.
- Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include salary history / expectations as well as mention in the subject line.
- You can also fax your resume and cover letter to .
- NOTE: Applications without both cover letter and salary history / expectations will not be considered.
Learn About Us: