Customer Support Representative
- Home »
- Jobs »
- Customer Support Representative
This is a very exciting and visible position at NetCom, a pioneer in technical training delivery. NetCom is a technical training leader and provides training to a national client base. NetCom delivers official training in 17 vendor areas, including Microsoft, CompTIA, Cisco, Autodesk, EC-Council, CheckPoint, Adobe, Novell and more.
Our new and exciting Customer & Sales Support member will play a key role in providing back-end support to our sales team with their daily activities ensuring client satisfaction and enabling enhanced productivity from our sales team. This position primarily revolves around working directly and simultaneously with clients and sales team members alike.
- Provide class schedule options for clients with no schedule association.
- Work on lead collaboration, data mining and proposals with schedule.
- Assist registered clients facing class cancellations by providing re-scheduling solutions.
- Contact NetCom clients who are difficult to locate.
- Assist our veteran representatives on a daily basis.
- Mailing out customized letters.
- Other Sales support activities as assigned.
- BA/BS degree in Communications, Marketing or related field.
- Extremely personable with strong phone etiquette and writing skills.
- Team oriented and courteous towards clients and employees alike.
- Detail oriented with multi-tasking ability.
- Should have experience working with computers, including knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention "Customer/Sales Support Representative" in the subject line.
Learn About Us: