Sales Support Representative
- Home »
- Jobs »
- Sales Support Representative
NetCom is a technical training leader and provides training to a national client base. NetCom delivers official training in 17 vendor areas, including Microsoft, CompTIA, Cisco, Autodesk, EC-Council, CheckPoint, Adobe, Novell and more.
This position will play a key role in creating opportunities for our sales team, helping them with their daily activities and focused on growing the overall sales.
- Review incoming leads, research and update missing information. Audit leads to ensure NetCom policies are adhered to
- Research account / companies, cleanup any incorrect company data
- Research and add contacts from Linkedin and other marketing sources,
- Provide chat support to website visitors
- Work on lead collaboration activities
- Mailing out customized letters.
- Other Sales support activities as assigned
- BA/BS degree in Communications, Marketing or related field.
- Extremely personable with strong phone etiquette and writing skills.
- Strong research skills
- Good typing skills
- Team oriented and courteous towards clients and employees alike.
- Detail oriented with multi-tasking ability.
- Should have experience working with computers, including knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Depends on qualifications and experience. Please include your expected salary on your resume.
- Please send your cover letter, resume and a link to your portfolio/samples/case studies to email@example.com with the specific job position of in the email subject.
Learn About Us: