- Responsible for the enrollments of the assigned product public schedules.
- Develop and strengthen the vendor relationship with the assigned product vendors.
- Manage the instructor relationship with the operation team.
- Responsible for lead generation campaigns from concept to completion including: initiating marketing ideas, researching and developing content and information, analyzing and reporting on campaign results.
- Serves primary role of product subject matter expert for corporate sales team to design solutions using the full range of existing or custom content, products, services and/or programs to meet individual client needs
- Supports the corporate sales team as product/service advisor, advocate to develop and implement the annual product sales and marketing strategy to meet product and corporate growth goals, with key focus on individual client account strategies
- In alignment with the sales and company business strategy, interacts with potential and existing clients to develop and advance high value accounts, diagnose and assess client needs, present division product and service offerings (and/or company) capabilities, and provide consultation on proposed solutions to meet client stated needs
- Provides day-to-day support to the sales team and training operation team, and executives by helping to assess opportunities requiring the creation of letter proposals, regular proposals, and major proposals
- Coordinates and contribute proposal response on behalf of the marketing division, to include collaborating with T&D Proposal Support, along with determining the proposal response strategy. Writes effective proposal responses, including technical solution, past performance write-ups, draft pricing recommendations, and other proposal content that increases the probability of winning.
- Tracks and analyzes proposals submitted by division to help evaluate market trends and sales performance
- When designated, plays the role of capture manager for strategic accounts by leading the new business development capture process
- Develops and delivers sales tools and collateral in partnership with marketing to improve the effectiveness of the sales team
- Ensures product and service support documentation is current in the CRM (product descriptions, product relationships, sales collateral, support tools, etc.)
- Deliver training to sales and operation teams
- Serves as client relationship manager for selected accounts in the role of technical program executive, creating a bridge between the proposed client solution and actual solution development and implementation to ensure appropriate resources are available to deliver the results promised in the contracted work
- Conducts thought leadership campaigns as part of the division marketing strategy, including speaking engagements, in alignment with strategic and product/service-specific goals
- Captures market trends through client discussions
- Identify new market possibilities as well as potential new products to serve existing markets
- Provide insights into how the product strategy is or is not meeting changing client needs for product content, type, and delivery modes
- Support the assessment of current product offerings and identify gaps between individual client needs and current products
- Ensure products meet necessary external standards to maximize appeal to individual client/market segments
- Collaborate with the PMD on product strategy to develop new product concepts and collaborate with other training divisions, assessments, MC press, or learning technologies to address the full spectrum of client needs
- Identify opportunities for corporate sales team follow up regarding new or maintained products and services
- Participates in design of marketing activities to support product portfolio and new product launches
- Performs other duties as assigned by leaders and marketing management.
Position Minimal Qualifications:
To be considered, you will need to have skills and strengths in the following areas:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related field of study. MBA preferred
- 3 - 5 years experience in marketing communications.
- In-depth subject matter expertise in marketing and product management
- Ability to develop leads and provide organizational context to the sales team and training operation team.
- Ability to diagnose and assess client needs and underlying issues to construct specific and detailed client solutions
- Ability to support sales in customer relationship development articulating product/service positioning to organization functional leaders and contracting technical experts while emphasizing company and division strengths and capabilities
- Ability to support development and execution of an annual marketing and sales strategy
- Ability to plan, prioritize, coordinate, and manage multi-demand and multi-priority projects and proposals
- Ability to collect market insights and establish networks to support new product ideas
- Strong business acumen, strategic insight, and interpersonal savvy to work with senior managers and executives
- Ability to leverage data and market intelligence as part of the decision making process
- Project and Time management . effectively manage time and resources in order to achieve high productivity and efficiency
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
- The ability to thrive in a strategic, consultative sales environment
- Good computer skills; i.e., Excel, Outlook, Microsoft applications, CRM, marketing automation tool
- Highly motivated to be lead and be a leader themselves -Set high standards of performance for self and others
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Exercises professionalism at all times when dealing with external and internal customers
- Excellent writing, verbal, and problem-solving skills
Depends on qualifications and experience. Please include your expected salary on your resume.
- Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com and include salary history / expectations as well as mention in the subject line.
Learn About Us: