About NetCom Learning:
NetCom Learning is an innovative leader in IT, business and executive training to companies, individuals, and government agencies. Since its inception in 1998, NetCom Learning has trained over 80 percent of the Fortune 100, serviced over 45,500 business customers, and advanced the skills of more than 71,000 professionals through hands-on, expert-led training, with the organization maintaining an average instructor evaluation score of 8.6 out of 9. NetCom Learning was recognized by Microsoft Corporation as its Worldwide Training Partner of the Year and named thrice to Inc. Magazine's list of fastest growing private companies in America. The organization was also recently named to the 2012 and 2013 Top 20 IT Training Companies by TrainingIndustry.com and was named "Company of the Year" by the American Business Awards.
NetCom Learning is seeking an Entrepreneurial Product lead to lead the innovation team to build our community and learning platforms.
Many different people interact offline with NetCom Learning on any given day - employers, investors, learners, students, alumni, instructors, and training managers. The product lead is responsible for crafting how these different groups of people will interact online. This includes:
- The Learning CMS system is our homegrown ERP system which drives our business.
- Netcom Learning website that we engage with our users, retain and attract our customers.
- The student portal that we use to engage with the students and learners.
- The instructor portal that we use to engage with the instructors and instructors candidates.
- The corporate portal that we use to engage with the clients and potential clients.
- Build rapport with our communities including internal staffs and external clients and understand their needs better than they do. Have a deep understanding of the user behavior, especially an awareness of human behavior and incentives in group or community settings.
- Define a product roadmap at the 3-6 month level after working with CEO to set goals, translate that roadmap into a backlog, and manage the day-to-day execution to launch the right product at the right time with the right quality.
- Identify needs and opportunities, prioritize them aggressively, and iterate on the product to fulfill these requirements.
- Work closely with designers to create and refine UX, wireframes, and mock-ups.
- Collaborate with developers to evaluate technical architecture recommendations by the Tech Lead. No coding ability necessary but candidates should have a general sense of how technology works, what is complex and what is not, and what scales and what doesn't.
- You have previous product management experience, including working directly with engineers to ship the right product at the right time with the right quality.
- You love creating awesome experiences that users love.
- You are excited by the idea of working across multiple communities, fostering communications, connections, and relationships.
- Your analytical mind is combined with creativity and confidence to understand the challenges the others face and invent solutions they hadn't thought of that surpass expectations.
Depends on qualifications and experience. Please include your expected salary on your resume.
- Please send your cover letter, resume and a link to your portfolio/samples/case studies to firstname.lastname@example.org with the specific job position of in the email subject.
Learn About Us: