Marketo, Marketing Automation Lead
- Home »
- Jobs »
- Marketo, Marketing Automation Lead
We are seeking someone with excellent technical and communication skills who can interface directly with the Business to administer and enhance Marketo. This role requires close interaction with product Marketing, Marketing Communications, I.T. and Sales management to support lead generation programs that drive sales effectiveness and pipeline growth. The candidate must be a self-starter, be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables, end to end, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Develop and execute email-based demand generation campaigns using Marketo
- Adapt/localize campaigns from Global to suit the US market.
- Manage reporting of all ROI on programs and campaigns through both Marketo and CRM.
- Manage 3rd party lead generation through external sources such as online banners, 3rd party email bulletins and other initiatives.
- Ensure data is highly targeted and messaging is relevant to the target audience.
- Ensuring adaptive learning from past campaigns, use of A/B split testing (and others) to guide future marketing campaigns.
- Deliver against commercial targets and KPIs.
- Responsible to closely work with the Sales team to design and develop robust Digital Marketing Strategy.
- Manage a team of enthusiastic professionals to ensure meeting stringent timelines with the highest level of quality.
- Constantly motivate and guide a team of professionals to help them manage and head multiple projects.
- Conduct timely touch points with the team to ensure career development of the team members.
- Ability to convert software features and functionality into value propositions in Marketing campaigns.
- Leverage marketing to revive, educate, and develop prospects & support sales strategies.
- Develop robust Lead Scoring campaigns to help Sales team in identifying qualified leads.
- Develop Lead Nurturing programs to analyze and drive prospect behavior for dormant opportunities.
- Standardize Lead status process to yield more accurate reporting for Sales and Marketing.
- Re branding and enhancing the web presence for products to ensure increased website traffic and potential revenue.
- Develop Customized campaign targeting based on Prospect activity.
- Develop Multi-step campaigns that can be triggered on Prospect Online activity.
- Ensure and enhance seamless dynamic integration with CRM (homegrow crm).
- Successfully transition to dynamic Eloqua interface by proactively identifying and eliminating any potential challenges.
- Develop and design Sales Enablement Strategies to ensure effective and seamless revenue generation model.
- Proactively work towards ensuring data integration and standardization across multiple systems.
- Design and develop prospect engagement and lead nurturing campaigns to drive business and increase revenue.
- Ensure effective website optimization and increase traffic through Optimization techniques.
- Develop a dynamic and robust lead management model for efficient prioritization for Sales and Marketing.
- Perform spam and deliverability testing and analyze campaign results and make recommendations based on campaign performance insights.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- You have deep and extensive experience as a Marketo Administrator and a strong command of its salesforce integration, i.e. you know the technical impact of Marketo on homegrown and vice versa.
- You have experience in implementing and managing technology stacks that reside within Marketo and those that straddle Marketo and homegrown.
- You have a strong technical grasp of Campaign and Campaign member objects in homegrown crm and how they interact with Marketo.
- You are knowledgeable and experienced in configuring/managing multi-touch, multi-channel campaign (attribution) and closed-loop lead management.
- You are an expert at building Marketo programs and campaigns and an efficient manager of recurring email campaigns.
- You are imbued with best in class practices for ensuring data integrity (maintenance and cleansing) throughout the lead funnel (and between Marketo and home grown crm).
- You can build and manage lead scoring models and know how to track, report and analyze the movement of leads.
- You collaborate closely and constantly with the following business partners: Demand Generation, Sales Development and Sales Operations.
- You keep abreast of technology and information in all the relevant marketing subjects and concepts.
- You are the in-house expert on all process improvements, feature requests and workflow changes specific to Marketo.
- You deliver high quality operational support to all our Marketing initiatives and are able to anticipate and address basic recurring needs.
- You possess advanced problem solving and troubleshooting skills in Marketo.
- You are driven to elevate your knowledge and skill level in your profession by keeping abreast of innovations in your field
- You are Results driven individual who is able to work to deadlines and meet targets.
Depends on qualifications and experience. Please include your expected salary on your resume.
- Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include salary history / expectations as well as mention in the subject line.
- You can also fax your resume and cover letter to .
- NOTE: Applications without both cover letter and salary history / expectations will not be considered.
Learn About Us: