- Overall development and maintenance of the appian.com website
- Maintain responsive design - stay up to date on the web's latest technologies and make sure the site is always mobile-friendly and multi-platform ready
- Troubleshoot the site in areas of content, links, and registration flows
- Debug issues that arise with the performance of the website and liaise with IT and software developers.
- Google Analytics and reporting on website downloads & statistics
- Lead project manager for new website initiatives e.g. language localization
Position Minimal Qualifications:
To be considered, you will need to have skills and strengths in the following areas:
- 3 - 5 years Web development experience
- Ability to learn new technologies and new programming languages independently
- B2B software company experience preferred
- Website project management experience and ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related discipline
- Excellent communication skills with a strong service attitude, good analytical skills, attention to detail and organizational abilities, and ability to contribute in a team environment
- Technical skills:
- Working knowledge of Web Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress, OpenCMS
- experience with server-side code is a plus.
- Understanding of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) best practices
- Understanding of information flow, readability, and interface usability design principles
- Web graphics and multimedia skills
Depends on qualifications and experience. Please include your expected salary on your resume.
- Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com and include salary history / expectations as well as mention in the subject line.
Learn About Us: