Full Time MOS (Microsoft Office Suite) and Adobe Trainers for NYC
- Home »
- Jobs »
- Full Time MOS (Microsoft Office Suite) and Adobe Trainers for NYC
NetCom Learning has immediate opening for Full Time MOS (Microsoft Office Suite) and Adobe Trainer or Consultant. Candidate must have an appreciation for teaching and learning and the ability and desire to keep up with current technologies.
The objective of this FULL-TIME position is to deliver technical training classes as well as work on consulting projects. As most of the classes will be in NY City, you should be within 50 miles' radius of from our NYC facility. The role may involve some travel to client sites across the US / Canada, If required.
- Deliver quality classroom instruction.
- Plan for emerging technologies and prepare for new classes on on-going basis in coordination with NetCom management.
- Provide superb customer service to every client by maintaining a 'whatever it takes' attitude.
- Assist with on-going projects as requested.
- Desire to excel in training and consulting.
- Continued interest in keeping current with latest industry trends.
- Ability to teach standard classes as well as accelerated, certificate preparation boot camp classes.
- Facilitate and help create e-learning content / Videos / other related material.
- Working and training knowledge in relevant area.
- Industry certifications in the relevant area of expertise is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge, including implementation / deployment / development in respective product areas is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain concepts in a simple manner.
- Experience teaching and/or consulting in a corporate setting to corporate end-users.
- Experience in creating videos/e-learning content.
Depends on qualifications and experience. Please include your expected salary on your resume.
Learn About Us: