About NetCom Learning:
NetCom Learning is an innovative leader in IT, business and executive training to companies, individuals, and government agencies. Since its inception in 1998, NetCom Learning has trained over 80 percent of the Fortune 100, serviced over 45,500 business customers, and advanced the skills of more than 71,000 professionals through hands-on, expert-led training, with the organization maintaining an average instructor evaluation score of 8.6 out of 9. NetCom Learning was recognized by Microsoft Corporation as its Worldwide Training Partner of the Year and named thrice to Inc. Magazine's list of fastest growing private companies in America. The organization was also recently named to the 2012 and 2013 Top 20 IT Training Companies by TrainingIndustry.com and was named "Company of the Year" by the American Business Awards.
NetCom Learning is currently seeking a Interactive Digital Marketing Specialist to work on the demand generation programs in our New York headquarters.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to support marketing team in executing marketing campaigns that promote upcoming classes, announce new products, and drive real engagement primarily through digital marketing activities including email campaign, search engine marketing and social media . Digital marketing is core to NetCom Learning.s business. It's the most direct channel we have to communicate our educational offerings, and it's also one of our favorite ways to share content that we think our audience will love.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a dynamic start-up environment, eager to learn, detail-oriented (finds catching typos rewarding), a fast and creative writer, and passionate about both the qualitative and quantitative sides of marketing.
- Execute email marketing campaigns end-to-end, including copywriting, building in Maketo (our marketing automation tool), testing, and deploying
- Ensure campaigns are delivered on time with the utmost accuracy
- Design and implement appropriate A/B tests around content and layout
- Analyze and report on the results of email campaigns; identify opportunities to improve conversion and engagement
- Hand code new email modules and templates using HTML and CSS
- Consistently produce email marketing copy that is aligned with NetCom Learning's brand voice
Skills and Qualifications:
- Mastery of the English language; able to write professionally, creatively, persuasively, and succinctly
- Familiar with the languages of technology, design, and entrepreneurial business
- Experience managing list segmentation
- Able to think through workflows and find solutions to scale production process
- HTML and CSS skills
- Experience with an email service provider and/or knowledge of email marketing best practices a plus
- Experience with A/B Testing
- Able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Self-motivated learner with a desire to master the ins and outs of online marketing
Depends on qualifications and experience. Please include your expected salary on your resume.
- Please send your cover letter, resume and a link to your portfolio/samples/case studies to firstname.lastname@example.org with the specific job position of in the email subject.
Learn About Us: