Instructional Video Production Intern
- Home »
- Jobs »
- Instructional Video Production Intern
About NetCom Learning:
NetCom Learning is an innovative leader in IT, business and executive training to companies, individuals, and government agencies. Since its inception in 1998, NetCom Learning has trained over 80 percent of the Fortune 100, serviced over 45,500 business customers, and advanced the skills of more than 71,000 professionals through hands-on, expert-led training, with the organization maintaining an average instructor evaluation score of 8.6 out of 9. NetCom Learning was recognized by Microsoft Corporation as its Worldwide Training Partner of the Year and named thrice to Inc. Magazine's list of fastest growing private companies in America. The organization was also recently named to the 2012 and 2013 Top 20 IT Training Companies by TrainingIndustry.com and was named "Company of the Year" by the American Business Awards.
NetCom Learning is seeking self-motivated, creative, smart Instructional Video Production Intern who wants to build their portfolios and get an opportunity to be core member of corporate video production team. The Video Production Intern will work closely with the marketing team, training operation team, instructors and corporate video team, to create engaging videos for our students and clients.
- Assist the video lead on pre production and post production activities.
- In cooperation with multiple internal teams, coordinates video production planning activities.
- Work with instructors. speakers and Subject Matter Experts to translate print/existing offline content into video form (scripting, and directing).
- Plans and performs video post-production tasks which includes reviewing footage, making editorial decisions.
- Pursuing or completed degree in Education Technology, Video Production of related field.
- Proven experience developing effective online training content which incorporates video and audio media
- Strong understanding of multimedia instructional design.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS a major plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skill.
Depends on qualifications and experience. Please include your expected salary on your resume.
- Please send your cover letter, resume and a link to your portfolio/samples/case studies to firstname.lastname@example.org with the specific job position of in the email subject.
Learn About Us: