About NetCom Learning:
NetCom Learning is an innovative leader in IT, business and executive training to companies, individuals, and government agencies. Since its inception in 1998, NetCom Learning has trained over 80 percent of the Fortune 100, serviced over 45,500 business customers, and advanced the skills of more than 71,000 professionals through hands-on, expert-led training, with the organization maintaining an average instructor evaluation score of 8.6 out of 9. NetCom Learning was recognized by Microsoft Corporation as its Worldwide Training Partner of the Year and named thrice to Inc. Magazine's list of fastest growing private companies in America. The organization was also recently named to the 2012 and 2013 Top 20 IT Training Companies by TrainingIndustry.com and was named "Company of the Year" by the American Business Awards.
NetCom Learning is seeking a self-motivated, creative, smart intern who wants to build their portfolios and get an opportunity to be core member of corporate video production team. You will be working on motion graphics and corporate web video production.
- Video Production Assistant: Camera operation, Lighting, Grip and more
- Motion Graphics: Creating motion graphics for video
- Post-Production: Editing, Encoding, Media management
- Webmaster Assistant: HTML, WordPress
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree or experience in related fields: film, video, communication, graphic design or media studies
- Resume and work samples (video links)
- Knowledge of Final Cut Pro 7 Required
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites and Motion required
- Knowledge of Web design, HTML, WordPress & more
- Knowledge of Expression 4, GoToMeeting, GoToTraining, Webex, Adobe Connect and video converting software strongly desired.
- Experience with Canon 5D Mark II, similar DSLR or video cameras
- Knowledge of lighting equipment
- Excellent communication & writing skills
- Knowledge of IT technology, social media & online distribution preferred
- Eager to learn & excellent team work
Depends on qualifications and experience. Please include your expected salary on your resume.
- Please send your cover letter, resume and a link to your portfolio/samples/case studies to firstname.lastname@example.org with the specific job position of in the email subject.
Learn About Us: