AVP of Learning Architect
NetCom’s managed learning service practice helps companies to build the smart workforce, adopt the changes and drive the growth. Since 1998 we have been empowering organizations to reach optimal performance results and address challenges by managing all aspects of organizational learning.
As an AVP of Learning Architect – managed learning services, you will deliver compelling value propositions, pricing strategy, sales tools, proposal and sow template product/solution stories and messages for critical markets of managed learning service a global scale starting with North America region. Through gathering and utilizing customer insights, you will position products and service, develop personae, inform global solution strategy and branding decisions. Working with your counterparts around the globe, you will translate the NetCom Learning into managed learning service marketing plans and launch innovative managed learning service solutions.
- Create innovative go-to-market and go-to-sales plans and campaigns for assign managed learning service portfolio, utilizing effective and innovative marketing tactics.
- Compose compelling messages for your assigned portfolio that engages our sales force and targeted customer segments that lead to conversion to sales.
- Develop marketing strategy and messaging to support new and existing products and solutions and develop internal and external messaging.
- As an integral part of the managed learning service development team, you will attend key strategy meetings to help influence the direction of the high priority services during development and ensure market advantages and differentiation.
- Collaborate with the Integrated Campaign Manager to create and deliver content for marketing campaigns and sales-facing tools and resources.
- Create and manage customer-facing product information for defined portfolio (priority products or channels).
- Identify research needs and synthesize findings to develop customer insights. Socialize insights throughout the organization and use information to develop business and marketing strategies and influence product development.
- Contribute to the day-to-day marketing activities from concept and research through to implementation.
- Work with the web team to ensure that products/services are accurately reflected on our Web sites and that all required lead acquisition components are fully in place.
- Identify, monitor, and track high impact targets for assigned learning services to drive portfolio success.
- Track analytics for marketing campaigns and sales, highlighting digital conversion metrics, throughout the current selling season for print and digital solutions and provide feedback to the marketing and sales teams.
- Work directly with sales management to increase sales activities during the different sales cycles.
- Mentor and provide direction to Marketing Coordinators to craft, test, and refine effective sales tools and sales collateral.
- Build relationships with key market influencers, i.e., early adopter distributor and end user customers, and thought leaders.
- Strategize with Learning Consultants and other sales partners on key targets and opportunities.
- Gather, synthesize, and share market and customer insights to fuel innovation; to position products, service and solution offerings at the segment/discipline level; to anticipate service trends; to identify new market opportunities; and to grow share.
- Define managed learning service audience and develop personae to inform solution development and campaign strategy.
- Develop product, service, and solution attributes into value propositions, marketing messages, as well as sales training and support material for addressable markets.
- Conduct comparative analyses of internal and competitive offerings in order to better position our managed learning service and campaigns.
- Develop and manage the execution of a global managed learning service marketing plan with well-defined success metrics, in collaboration with Creative, Brand, and operation teams.
- Develop marketing content and core brand assets (e.g. web content, videos, customer testimonials) for key services and service categories, for use by sales and marketing in all geographies.
- Preserve brand fidelity and delivering a consistent approach to branding and customer experience across all managed learning service categories.
- Manage market development programs to elicit customer requirements, demonstrate effectiveness of the managed learning services, and identify sales opportunities.
- Measure and promote the value of our solutions for learners and development decision makers.
- Establish key service priorities in key geographies (i.e., North America), and provide product training to ensure successful local marketing sales efforts.
- Maintain a customer relationship management database to track participants and targets in Managed learning service Marketing programs.
- Support business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations, etc.
- Act in a mentoring capacity to develop, coach, and mentor staff.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s preferred. Background in education is a plus.
- Prior position in education and educational technology, with emphasis on developing, promoting, selling or delivering learning solutions.
- Prior position in solution marketing and portfolio management.
- Prior experience in learning advisory projects such as:
- Learning operations assessment and analysis.
- Learning transformation strategy and roadmap development.
- Learning organization and governance design.
- Curriculum analysis, design, and rationalization.
- LMS requirements gathering and vendor selection.
- LMS consolidation and implementation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with ability to communicate effectively for diverse audiences.
- Learner obsessed, putting the learner at the center of all work.
- Critical thinker and problem solver who is motivated to seek data to inform his or her work.
- Outstanding team player able to earn cross-functional/cross-geographic team confidence through thought leadership and influencing skills.
- Thorough understanding of consultative selling.
- Experience marketing, promoting selling and delivering learning solutions.
- Relationships with significant Learning & development decision-makers.
- Deep understanding of learning & development issues, customer needs, and funding sources.
- Superior communication skills and demonstrated experience conducting presentations to all levels, including senior management staff and senior level customers.
- Excellent planning, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Excellent writer and story teller.
- Success in managing and delivering Webinars and live events.
- The creativity and ingenuity needed to create content strategies that balance user needs with business requirements.
- Outgoing personality with a focus on relationship building and relationship management.
Depends on qualifications and experience. Please include your expected salary on your resume.
- Please send your cover letter, resume and a link to your portfolio/samples/case studies to email@example.com with the specific job position of in the email subject.
Learn About Us: