Job Location: New York City, NY
NetCom Learning is a Managed Learning Service Company focusing on IT & Business Skills training. We help build innovative learning organizations in the workplace by structuring a smarter workforce, supporting learning changes, and driving learning growth. Since 1998 we have been empowering organizations to reach optimal performance results and address challenges by managing all aspects of organizational learning.
We are expanding our Accounting department with a newly created position of Accounting Manager.
- Complete full close cycle.
- Cash Management.
- Process multi state payroll on a semi-monthly basis.
- Perform certain HR duties as needed.
- Coordinate with all other department pertaining to resolving financial issues.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations for all bank accounts.
- Perform account analysis and account reconciliations.
- Other projects as needed.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- 5 plus years’ experience as a manager in a corporate environment.
- Detail oriented, analytical team player with start-up mentality.
- Ability to roll up your sleeves, prioritize and multi task as needed.
- Ability to communicate effectively among various levels within the company.
- Experience using MS Dynamics Great Plains, MR and CRM.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and Word.
Netcom offers a competitive salary along with Medical, Dental and Term Life Insurance.
- Please e-mail your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com. Please mention in the email subject line.
Learn About Us: