NetCom Learning is a Managed Learning Service Company focusing on IT & Business Skills training. We help build innovative learning organizations in the workplace by structuring a smarter workforce, supporting learning changes, and driving learning growth. Since 1998 we have been empowering organizations to reach optimal performance results and address challenges by managing all aspects of organizational learning.
We are expanding our Accounting department with a newly created position of Staff Accountant.
As the senior marketing manager, enterprise marketing, you will be responsible to create campaigns tied to business segment, personas and the customer journey lifecycle. Responsibilities will include:
- This position will be heavily involved in Accounts Payable, ensuring all invoices are accurate and approved prior to processing.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations for all bank accounts.
- Perform account analysis and account reconciliations as part of the close process.
- Other projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field.
- 2-3 years' experience as an accountant in a corporate environment.
- Analytical team player with start-up mentality.
- Ability to communicate effectively among various levels within the company.
- Experience using MS Dynamics Great Plains and CRM.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and Word.
Netcom offers a competitive salary along with Medical, Dental and Term Life Insurance.
- Please e-mail your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention in the email subject line.
- NOTE: Applications without both cover letter and salary requirements will not be considered.
Learn About Us: